• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Want a Crossbody Bag with Mini Catalog Window for Your Pampered Chef Business?

In summary, the Iso Mini Catalog Crossbody Bag is made from durable and lightweight polyester fabric, measures 9.5 inches in height, 9 inches in width, and 2 inches in depth, has an adjustable strap up to 52 inches, and has two exterior pockets and two interior pockets for storage. It is not machine washable and comes with a 1-year warranty against defects.
PCNae
Looking to purchase a Crossbody bag with mini catalog window. I'm a brand new consultant and really want this item. :) shipping to74006

Do know that it is available on a supply order? Item #PC85 $18.

Haha! New consultant for sure. My kit is coming tomorrow and I have no idea how to do a supply order yet. Thank you so much!

You're welcome and welcome to the club. I know you are going to enjoy it.

What is the material of the Iso Mini Catalog Crossbody Bag?

The Iso Mini Catalog Crossbody Bag is made from durable and lightweight polyester fabric, making it perfect for everyday use.

What are the dimensions of the Iso Mini Catalog Crossbody Bag?

The Iso Mini Catalog Crossbody Bag measures 9.5 inches in height, 9 inches in width, and 2 inches in depth. It has an adjustable strap that can extend up to 52 inches.

How many pockets does the Iso Mini Catalog Crossbody Bag have?

The Iso Mini Catalog Crossbody Bag has two exterior pockets and two interior pockets, providing plenty of storage space for your essentials.

Is the Iso Mini Catalog Crossbody Bag machine washable?

No, the Iso Mini Catalog Crossbody Bag is not machine washable. We recommend spot cleaning with a damp cloth and mild soap for any stains or spills.

Does the Iso Mini Catalog Crossbody Bag come with a warranty?

Yes, the Iso Mini Catalog Crossbody Bag comes with a 1-year warranty against any defects in materials or workmanship. Please contact our customer service team for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Laura Mead
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Teresa Johnson
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • PCLaurel