• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Retired Consultant Selling Bags/Business Supplies

In summary, a Retired Consultant Selling Bag is a specially designed bag or tote used by former Pampered Chef consultants to sell their remaining inventory and business supplies. These bags can also be used by current consultants for organization and convenience. They can hold a variety of items including product catalogs, order forms, business cards, and cooking tools. Some bags can also be customized or personalized for an additional cost. Retired Consultant Selling Bags can be purchased from online retailers, Pampered Chef's consultant supply store, and select in-person events and conferences.
jbenjamin
Retired consultant selling a lot of like-new, barely used consultant bags. Includes PC Large Consultant Collapsible Black Tote, Grey Crossbody Bag (new),Launch Tote, Black Large Drawstring Bag (for pans), Booking slide, a stack of Invite Cards, blank sale receipts, recipe cards (stacks of 5 different recipes), pack each of the Fall/Winter 2012 & Spring/Summer 2013 catalogs, pack of mini catalogs, Join Us/Discover Us pamphlets, packs of door prize slips, 2013 Consultant planner, 4 recruitment welcome package. Asking $75 for everything. Must pick up (Powder Springs, GA) Cash only. Thanks! PC Consul Tote.jpg PC Crossbody Bag.jpg

Last edited:
If you are willing to separate and ship, I would love the gray cross body bag and possibly your recipe cards! I would pay shipping of course! Can you message me?
Thanks!
Robin

What is a Retired Consultant Selling Bag?

A Retired Consultant Selling Bag is a specially designed bag or tote that is used by former Pampered Chef consultants to sell their remaining inventory and business supplies. These bags typically have multiple compartments and pockets to hold various products and materials.

Are Retired Consultant Selling Bags only for retired consultants?

No, Retired Consultant Selling Bags can also be used by current consultants who want an organized and convenient way to carry and display their products and business supplies at events or parties.

What types of items can be stored in a Retired Consultant Selling Bag?

A Retired Consultant Selling Bag can hold a variety of items such as product catalogs, order forms, business cards, cooking tools, and small kitchen gadgets. Some bags also have designated pockets for laptops or tablets.

Can I customize or personalize my Retired Consultant Selling Bag?

Yes, some companies offer the option to personalize your selling bag with your name or initials. However, this may come at an additional cost.

Where can I purchase a Retired Consultant Selling Bag?

You can purchase Retired Consultant Selling Bags from various online retailers or through Pampered Chef's consultant supply store. You can also find them at select in-person events and conferences.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Julia Mideiros
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Lonetta Canales
  • whitneythompson
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • toaster_pastry