• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso - Large Microcooker - New in Package

P
pamperinginfl
I have a customer looking for the Large Microcooker - New in Package and I don't have a show opened. I can pay via PayPal asap. Please include total w/ shipping to 32226.

Thanks in advance
Pamperinginfl

Why don't you put in an individual order for one??

I would do an individual order, and just pay the difference for them for shipping. (I think it's $6 instead of $4, so just pay the 2 dollars to keep that customer!)

1. What is the Iso - Large Microcooker?

The Iso - Large Microcooker is a kitchen appliance designed to quickly cook or heat up food in the microwave, using steam to retain moisture and nutrients.

2. Is the Large Microcooker new in package?

Yes, the Large Microcooker being offered is brand new and still in its original packaging.

3. How can I purchase the Large Microcooker?

If you are interested in purchasing the Large Microcooker, please contact the seller directly through the provided contact information. They can arrange payment through PayPal and provide a total cost including shipping to your location.

4. What is the shipping cost to 32226?

The shipping cost will depend on the seller's location and the weight of the package. Please contact the seller for an accurate shipping cost to your specific location.

5. How quickly can I receive the Large Microcooker?

The delivery time will depend on the shipping method chosen by the seller and the distance between their location and yours. Please discuss shipping options and estimated delivery times with the seller.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mturock
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cochef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cochef
  • scottcooks