• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find the Best Kid's Cookbooks: Let's Eat & Kid's in the Kitchen | Email Now!

In summary, these cookbooks, "Let's Eat" and "Kid's in the Kitchen," are suitable for children ages 5-12 and are beginner-friendly with easy-to-follow recipes and step-by-step instructions. They also accommodate dietary restrictions with a variety of recipes and do not require adult supervision for the majority of the recipes. However, they do not come with any cooking tools or equipment, but provide a list of necessary kitchen tools and ingredients for each recipe.
chezshelly
Gold Member
I am looking for either one each of the Let's Eat and Kid's in the Kitchen cookbook or two of the Let's Eat cookbook. Please email me if you have them. Thanks!
[email protected]

I know I have them, just very busy to search for and mail them right now. How soon do you need them?

I have one of them (the blue one) and a couple apron & hat sets too!

1. What age range are these cookbooks suitable for?

Our "Let's Eat" and "Kid's in the Kitchen" cookbooks are designed for children ages 5-12.

2. Are these cookbooks beginner-friendly?

Yes, these cookbooks are perfect for beginners as they include easy-to-follow recipes and step-by-step instructions.

3. Can these cookbooks accommodate dietary restrictions?

Yes, our "Let's Eat" and "Kid's in the Kitchen" cookbooks offer a variety of recipes that cater to different dietary restrictions, including vegetarian, gluten-free, and nut-free options.

4. Do these cookbooks require adult supervision?

While some recipes may require adult supervision, the majority of the recipes in these cookbooks are designed for children to make independently.

5. Do these cookbooks come with any cooking tools or equipment?

No, these cookbooks do not come with any cooking tools or equipment. However, they do include a list of basic kitchen tools and ingredients needed for each recipe.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chezshelly
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
suzipooh
  • chezshelly
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chezshelly
  • chezshelly