• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find Rare RUFTH Trivets from 2005-2009 - Inquire Now at [email protected]

In summary, a RUFTH trivet is a heat-resistant mat used to protect countertops and tables from hot dishes or cookware. Rare RUFTH trivets from 2005-2009 can be found by contacting [email protected], as they were only produced during that specific time period and may have limited availability. These trivets are still safe to use as long as they are in good condition, but it is important to always follow safety precautions. Other rare RUFTH trivets from different years may be available, but it is best to inquire about current availability at [email protected].
chezshelly
Gold Member
I am looking for any of the RUFTH trivets from 2005 to 2009. Please let me know. [email protected]

I have a 2007 $8 plus the shipping, it would be shipping from Utah. email me at [email protected] if you are interested.

What is a RUFTH trivet?

A RUFTH trivet is a type of heat-resistant mat or pad that is used to protect countertops and tables from hot dishes or cookware.

How can I find rare RUFTH trivets from 2005-2009?

You can inquire about rare RUFTH trivets from 2005-2009 by contacting [email protected]. They may have information on where to find these specific trivets or be able to connect you with a seller.

What makes RUFTH trivets from 2005-2009 rare?

RUFTH trivets from 2005-2009 are considered rare because they were only produced during that specific time period. They may also have limited availability due to being discontinued or in high demand among collectors.

Are RUFTH trivets from 2005-2009 still safe to use?

Yes, RUFTH trivets from 2005-2009 are still safe to use as long as they are in good condition. However, it is important to always follow proper safety precautions when using any kitchen tools or accessories.

Do you have any other rare RUFTH trivets from different years?

We may have other rare RUFTH trivets from different years, but our inventory is constantly changing. Please contact [email protected] for more information on current availability.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chezshelly
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chezshelly
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • chezshelly
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies