• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where can I find Nancy's Iso Key Dates Postcards?

In summary, an Iso Key Dates Postcard is a postcard-sized promotional tool used by Pampered Chef consultants to highlight important dates and events for their customers. It can be customized with contact information and branding, and is a great way to stay connected with customers and increase sales. They can be ordered through the Pampered Chef website or consultant portal, and are most effective when sent out 2-4 weeks before a key date or event.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
Anyone have the ones from Nancy's from years ago?

Girl, I just gave some away! Where were you two weeks ago???

I do believe I have several. Will let you know, am out of town till Saturday morning.

Carol

DebbieJ said:
Girl, I just gave some away! Where were you two weeks ago???

Aw man!!!
grrrrr :grumpy:

cwinter474 said:
I do believe I have several. Will let you know, am out of town till Saturday morning.

Carol

Thanks Carol...have safe travels and I look forward to hearing from you when you get home!

Carolyn,

I'll look and get back to you. I do think I have some of these.

If anyone needs some other Nancy's artwork cards, please send me a message. I have several that I don't use anymore.

Jeanine

Carolyn - I'm pretty sure that I have some. Remind me when I get back home and I'll check for you.

can anyone give us a good picture of these cards? never seen them and where do they come from?
thanks
laurie

1. What is an Iso Key Dates Postcard?

An Iso Key Dates Postcard is a promotional tool used by Pampered Chef consultants to highlight important dates and events for their customers, such as new product launches, sales, and specials. It is a postcard-sized card that contains information about these key dates and can be mailed or handed out to potential customers.

2. How can I use Iso Key Dates Postcards for my Pampered Chef business?

Iso Key Dates Postcards are a great way to stay connected with your customers and increase sales. You can use them to promote new products, offer exclusive discounts, or remind customers of upcoming events. They are also a great way to attract new customers by showcasing the benefits of joining the Pampered Chef community.

3. Can I customize my Iso Key Dates Postcards?

Yes, you can customize your Iso Key Dates Postcards with your own contact information, logo, and branding. You can also add your own images, text, and special offers to make them more personalized for your customers.

4. How can I order Iso Key Dates Postcards?

You can order Iso Key Dates Postcards through the Pampered Chef website or through your consultant portal. You can choose from pre-designed templates or create your own custom design. There is also an option to order in bulk for a discounted price.

5. When should I send out my Iso Key Dates Postcards?

Iso Key Dates Postcards are most effective when sent out at least 2-4 weeks before the key date or event. This will give your customers enough time to plan and make purchases. You can also send out reminders closer to the date to ensure maximum impact.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• momoftwins
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chefann
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
Replies
Views
wadesgirl