• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for an Ice Cream Sandwich Maker?

In summary, the Iso: Ice Cream Sandwich Maker is a two-piece mold that creates 3-inch square sandwiches. It works by placing cookie or brownie batter in the bottom mold, adding filling, and sealing it with another layer of batter. The maker is dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended. It can be used with any type of batter, including gluten-free and vegan options. To remove the sandwiches, gently push up on the bottom of the mold while holding onto the top or run the bottom mold under warm water if they are sticking.
ChefLAM
Hi Everyone!

I have a wonderful past hostess that is in search of an ice cream sandwich maker. If any of you have one could you pm me with how much you want for it ? Thanks!

Hii! Pm'ing you :)

1. How does the Iso: Ice Cream Sandwich Maker work?

The Iso: Ice Cream Sandwich Maker is a two-piece mold that allows you to easily create homemade ice cream sandwiches. Simply place your favorite cookie or brownie batter in the bottom mold, add your desired filling (such as ice cream, whipped cream, or fruit), and top with another layer of batter. Press the top mold down firmly to seal the sandwich and freeze until ready to serve.

2. What is the size of the Iso: Ice Cream Sandwich Maker?

The Iso: Ice Cream Sandwich Maker creates 3-inch square sandwiches, perfect for a single serving or for sharing with friends and family.

3. Is the Iso: Ice Cream Sandwich Maker dishwasher safe?

Yes, both pieces of the Iso: Ice Cream Sandwich Maker are dishwasher safe for easy cleanup. However, we recommend hand washing to prolong the life of the product.

4. Can I use the Iso: Ice Cream Sandwich Maker for gluten-free or vegan recipes?

Yes, the Iso: Ice Cream Sandwich Maker can be used with any type of cookie or brownie batter, including gluten-free and vegan options. Get creative and experiment with different flavors and textures!

5. How do I remove the ice cream sandwiches from the Iso: Ice Cream Sandwich Maker?

To remove the sandwiches, gently push up on the bottom of the mold while holding onto the top. The sandwiches should easily pop out. If they are sticking, try running the bottom mold under warm water for a few seconds before pushing up.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jross93
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Addie4TLC
  • dlsmeal
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pcsharon1
  • Dea Rash