• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find Iso Green Microfiber Towels for My Customers?

In summary, Iso Green Microfiber Towels are highly absorbent, quick-drying, eco-friendly, and reusable. They can be safely used on all surfaces without causing scratches or streaks. To care for them, they should be washed in cold water with a mild detergent and not be exposed to bleach or fabric softeners. These towels can be reused up to 500 times without losing their effectiveness and are safe for use around food.
chefclare
Anyone know where I can get some for a couple customers?

Are you looking for the ones that were just discontinued - the artichoke color ones? Or the older ones from last year that were sea green? Just wondering, because I think I have some sea green ones that are new in package...

You can still put individual orders in for August shows.

If it is the older ones, I have at least one of the colors - don't recall if it was sea green or the other one. PM me, if you are interested.

I have one artichoke colored one.

I have one artichoke one.

1. What are the benefits of using Iso Green Microfiber Towels?

Iso Green Microfiber Towels are made from high-quality, ultra-fine microfiber material which allows for superior absorption and quick drying. They are also eco-friendly and reusable, making them a sustainable choice for cleaning.

2. Can these towels be used on all surfaces?

Yes, Iso Green Microfiber Towels are safe to use on all surfaces including glass, stainless steel, wood, and more. They are gentle and won't leave any scratches or streaks, making them perfect for any cleaning task.

3. How do I care for these towels?

To ensure the longevity of your Iso Green Microfiber Towels, we recommend washing them in cold water with a mild detergent. Avoid using bleach or fabric softeners, as they can damage the microfiber material. Tumble dry on low or air dry for best results.

4. How many times can these towels be reused?

Iso Green Microfiber Towels are designed to be used multiple times, making them a cost-effective and sustainable choice. On average, they can be washed and reused up to 500 times without losing their effectiveness.

5. Are these towels safe for use around food?

Yes, Iso Green Microfiber Towels are safe for use around food and are perfect for cleaning kitchen surfaces. They are made from non-toxic materials and do not contain any harmful chemicals, making them a safe and hygienic choice for your home.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chezshelly
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
smithcooking
  • Brenda K.
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
lauriesdoor
  • monica.dixon