• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Fall Towels/Placemats/Runner

In summary, the Iso Fall towels, placemats, and runner are made of 100% cotton, making them highly absorbent and durable. They are also machine washable and heat resistant up to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. The collection offers a variety of colors and designs, and the products can be used for various purposes besides dining, such as cleaning and decoration.
chefmeg
Gold Member
My son has a school carnival that we create baskets for. We have been asked to do one about "Fall days" and I would like to get NIB fall towels/runners/placements for it.
TIA

towelsI've sent you a message.. I have two sets of towels.

did I reply? I can't seem to think through all of the fog in my head from these allergies! I would love to take these off your hands-how much is shipping to 23832 and do you take PayPal?

Ummm...which fall linens? Current or previous? Thanks!

1. What materials are the Iso Fall towels/placemats/runner made of?

The Iso Fall towels, placemats, and runner are made of 100% cotton, which makes them highly absorbent and durable.

2. Can the Iso Fall towels/placemats/runner be machine washed?

Yes, all of the Iso Fall towels, placemats, and runner are machine washable. We recommend washing them in cold water and air drying or tumble drying on low to maintain their quality.

3. Are the Iso Fall towels/placemats/runner heat resistant?

Yes, the Iso Fall towels, placemats, and runner are heat resistant up to 350 degrees Fahrenheit, making them perfect for protecting your surfaces from hot dishes and pans.

4. Do the Iso Fall towels/placemats/runner come in different colors or designs?

Yes, the Iso Fall collection offers a variety of colors and designs to choose from. You can mix and match to create a festive fall table setting or stick to one color for a more cohesive look.

5. Can the Iso Fall towels/placemats/runner be used for other purposes besides dining?

Absolutely! The Iso Fall towels, placemats, and runner can be used for a variety of purposes such as cleaning, drying dishes, or even as a decorative accent in your kitchen. They are versatile and functional for all your household needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Krista Burson
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
milkangel
  • MissChef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
PCLaurel
  • soonerchef