• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso: Entertaining Set W/Striped Platter

In summary, the Iso: Entertaining Set W/Striped Platter includes a large rectangular platter, three ceramic bowls, and a stainless steel stand. All components are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. The striped platter measures 16.5 inches by 10.5 inches and the ceramic bowls are oven and microwave safe. The platter and stand are not microwave safe, but food can be transferred to a microwave-safe dish for reheating.
anniez
I have a customer who would like to purchase this item. Please email me at [email protected] if you have one and what the price would be for the item.

Ann

Just PM'd you!

Ann - I have one if you are still interested.
How about $40 plus shipping from 10901?
Let me know!
:)

Related to Iso: Entertaining Set W/Striped Platter

1. What is included in the Iso: Entertaining Set W/Striped Platter?

The Iso: Entertaining Set W/Striped Platter includes a large rectangular platter, three ceramic bowls, and a stainless steel stand.

2. Is the Iso: Entertaining Set W/Striped Platter dishwasher safe?

Yes, all components of the Iso: Entertaining Set W/Striped Platter are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

3. What is the size of the striped platter in the Iso: Entertaining Set W/Striped Platter?

The striped platter in the Iso: Entertaining Set W/Striped Platter measures 16.5 inches by 10.5 inches, providing ample space for serving a variety of dishes.

4. Can the Iso: Entertaining Set W/Striped Platter be used for both hot and cold foods?

Yes, the ceramic bowls in the Iso: Entertaining Set W/Striped Platter are oven safe, so you can use them to serve hot dishes. The platter and stand are also suitable for serving cold foods.

5. Is the Iso: Entertaining Set W/Striped Platter microwave safe?

The ceramic bowls in the Iso: Entertaining Set W/Striped Platter are microwave safe, but the platter and stand are not. We recommend transferring any food from the platter to a microwave-safe dish before reheating.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pc ri lisa
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Frugalli
  • Stephanie78
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • mturock