• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are Some Quick and Easy Sweet Brunch Recipes?

In summary, for a quick and easy sweet dish for a brunch show, try making Waffle Berry Bread Pudding or any of these other options: French Toast Casserole, Fruit Salad, Banana Bread, Cinnamon Rolls, Yogurt Parfait, Breakfast Bread Pudding, or Baked Apples. These dishes are all sure to be crowd-pleasers and require minimal effort. Happy brunching!
Bexs50
Hi All!
I have my first brunch (10:30am) show next Saturday and the host want something sweet. I am looking for something quick and easy without a lot of steps to make it. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!! TIA

Easy Brunch RecipeI always make Waffle Berry Bread Pudding at my brunch shows. I'm not even sure if it's a PC recipe, but another consultant shared it with me years ago. It's very easy and sweet.

Waffle Berry Bread Pudding

1-package (12oz) frozen buttermilk waffles
1-package white chocolate chips
1-package (12oz) frozen unsweetened raspberries
1/3 cup sugar
1 tablespoon flour
1 container (16oz) sour cream
3 eggs
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
2 Tablespoons powdered sugar
Thawed, frozen whipped topping (optional)

Preheat oven to 400F. Using shears, cut waffles into 1" pieces. Place 1/2 the waffles in deep dish baker. Sprinkle with 1 cup white chocolate chips and half of the raspberries. Repeat this step again. Microwave on high for 4-5 minutes or until raspberries and waffles are thawed. In lg. batter bowl, combine sugar and flour. Whisk in sour cream, eggs, and vanilla until smooth. Pour evenly over waffles and bake for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown and set in center. Let stand 10 minutes. Sprinkle with powdered sugar. Serve with cool whip if desired.

Denise Parrillo
Independent Sales Director

Here are a few ideas for sweet brunch dishes that are quick and easy to make:1. French Toast Casserole - This can be assembled the night before and then baked in the morning. Simply layer slices of bread in a greased baking dish, pour a mixture of beaten eggs, milk, and cinnamon over the bread, and top with a sprinkle of brown sugar. Let it sit overnight in the fridge, then bake in the morning for a delicious and sweet breakfast casserole.2. Fruit Salad - Cut up a variety of fresh fruits and mix them together in a large bowl. You can add a little honey or maple syrup for extra sweetness, and top it off with a sprinkle of chopped nuts or a dollop of yogurt.3. Banana Bread - This classic brunch dish is easy to make and always a crowd-pleaser. Simply mash ripe bananas, mix with melted butter, sugar, eggs, and flour, and bake in a greased loaf pan for about an hour. Serve slices of warm banana bread with a pat of butter for a sweet and comforting brunch treat.4. Cinnamon Rolls - If you don't want to make them from scratch, you can use store-bought refrigerated dough or frozen dough to make cinnamon rolls. Simply roll out the dough, sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar, roll it up, slice into rounds, and bake according to package instructions. Serve warm with a drizzle of glaze for a sweet and indulgent brunch dish.5. Yogurt Parfait - Layer yogurt, granola, and fresh fruit in a glass or jar for a simple and sweet brunch dish. You can also add a drizzle of honey or maple syrup for extra sweetness and top with chopped nuts or coconut flakes.6. Breakfast Bread Pudding - This is another dish that can be assembled the night before and baked in the morning. Simply cut up bread into cubes, mix with beaten eggs, milk, sugar, and your choice of add-ins like chocolate chips, dried fruit, or nuts. Let it sit overnight in the fridge, then bake in the morning for a sweet and comforting brunch dish.7. Baked Apples - Cut apples in half and scoop out the core. Fill the cavity with a mixture of brown sugar, cinnamon, and butter, then bake for about 30 minutes until the apples are soft and the filling is bubbly. Serve with a dollop of whipped cream or vanilla ice cream for a sweet and simple brunch dish

1. What ingredients do I need for the Iso Easy Sweet Brunch Recipe?

The ingredients for this recipe include 1 cup of all-purpose flour, 1 teaspoon of baking powder, 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda, 1/2 teaspoon of salt, 3 tablespoons of granulated sugar, 1/2 cup of milk, 2 eggs, 1/3 cup of melted butter, 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract, and 1 cup of fresh berries (such as raspberries, blueberries, or strawberries).

2. Can I substitute any of the ingredients in the Iso Easy Sweet Brunch Recipe?

Yes, this recipe is very versatile and can be customized to your preferences. For example, you can substitute the all-purpose flour with whole wheat flour for a healthier option. You can also use almond milk instead of regular milk, and coconut oil instead of butter for a dairy-free version. Feel free to experiment and find what works best for you!

3. How long does it take to prepare and bake the Iso Easy Sweet Brunch Recipe?

The prep time for this recipe is about 10 minutes, and the baking time is approximately 25 minutes. So, you can have this delicious brunch ready in just 35 minutes!

4. Can I make this recipe ahead of time?

Yes, you can prepare the batter ahead of time and store it in the fridge for up to 24 hours. When you're ready to bake, just pour the batter into a greased pan and add the fresh berries on top. This is a great option for busy mornings or when hosting a brunch party.

5. What is the best way to serve the Iso Easy Sweet Brunch Recipe?

This recipe is best served warm, straight out of the oven. You can top it with a sprinkle of powdered sugar or a drizzle of maple syrup for added sweetness. It also pairs well with a side of bacon or sausage for a complete brunch experience. Enjoy!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lescalvelage
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
scottcooks