• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Discontinued Mini Baking Bowl

In summary, the "Iso Discontinued Mini Baking Bowl" is a small stoneware baking dish designed for individual servings. It is safe to use in the oven, microwave, and dishwasher, and has a capacity of 8 ounces with dimensions of 5 inches in diameter and 2 inches in height. However, it is no longer available for purchase from Pampered Chef, but may still be found through third-party sellers. It can be used for a variety of dishes, including individual pot pies, mini casseroles, and desserts.
MissChef
Gold Member
I am looking for this because I have a customer who needs one! It was her favorite piece of stoneware, does anyone have one???? Please!!;)

Bumping!;) Anyone?

Would she maybe want a used one?

I'll ask her. How used is it? Gently or not so gently?!!;)

I'd have to look at it but I think pretty gently used

Related to Iso Discontinued Mini Baking Bowl

What is the "Iso Discontinued Mini Baking Bowl"?

The "Iso Discontinued Mini Baking Bowl" is a small baking dish made of stoneware that is designed for individual servings. It is part of the discontinued "Iso" line from Pampered Chef.

Is the "Iso Discontinued Mini Baking Bowl" safe to use in the oven?

Yes, the "Iso Discontinued Mini Baking Bowl" is safe to use in the oven up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. It is also microwave and dishwasher safe.

What are the dimensions of the "Iso Discontinued Mini Baking Bowl"?

The "Iso Discontinued Mini Baking Bowl" has a capacity of 8 ounces and measures 5 inches in diameter and 2 inches in height.

Can I still purchase the "Iso Discontinued Mini Baking Bowl"?

No, unfortunately the "Iso Discontinued Mini Baking Bowl" is no longer available for purchase as it has been discontinued by Pampered Chef. However, you may be able to find it through a third-party seller.

What other dishes can I use the "Iso Discontinued Mini Baking Bowl" for?

The "Iso Discontinued Mini Baking Bowl" can be used for a variety of dishes such as individual pot pies, mini casseroles, baked dips, and even desserts like mini cobblers or lava cakes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mturock
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • beccathebaker
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
ktraceyk
  • TBlackwell