• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso: Discontinued Lid for Rectangle Stone

In summary, an Iso: Discontinued Lid for Rectangle Stone is a specifically designed lid used to cover a rectangle stone from Pampered Chef, trapping in heat and moisture for even cooking. It is no longer available for purchase through Pampered Chef, but may be found through third-party sellers. It is only compatible with Pampered Chef's rectangle stones and alternative options include the company's newer version of the lid or using aluminum foil or a baking sheet.
Cookin' Mama
I have a customer (my sister actually) who really wants a lid for her rectangular stone baker....if anyone has one new or used that they want to part with she would appreciate it!

PM me or respond here!

Thanks

I have one new in box I'm willing to sell Teresa. I would like the original price plus shipping (I'll have to look up what that was).

I can accept PayPal or a personal check. Let me know if she is still interested.

Thanks,

Rhonda I PM'd you...Thanks!

I just responded back - thanks Teresa.

for reaching out and sharing your sister's need for a lid for her rectangular stone baker. As a Pampered Chef consultant, I would be happy to assist you in finding a solution. We currently have a variety of lids available for our stone bakers, including a rectangular lid that fits our 9x13 stone baker perfectly. I would be happy to provide more information and help you place an order for a lid for your sister's baker. Feel free to PM me for more details or to place an order. Thank you for choosing Pampered Chef!

Related to Iso: Discontinued Lid for Rectangle Stone

1. What is an Iso: Discontinued Lid for Rectangle Stone?

An Iso: Discontinued Lid for Rectangle Stone is a specifically designed lid used to cover a rectangle stone from Pampered Chef. It helps to trap in heat and moisture while cooking, resulting in delicious and evenly cooked dishes.

2. Why is the Iso: Discontinued Lid for Rectangle Stone no longer available?

The Iso: Discontinued Lid for Rectangle Stone is no longer available because it has been discontinued by Pampered Chef. This could be due to a variety of reasons, such as low demand or the company introducing a newer version of the lid.

3. Can I still purchase the Iso: Discontinued Lid for Rectangle Stone?

Unfortunately, the Iso: Discontinued Lid for Rectangle Stone is no longer available for purchase through Pampered Chef. However, you may be able to find it through third-party sellers online or in resale groups.

4. Is the Iso: Discontinued Lid for Rectangle Stone compatible with all rectangle stones?

No, the Iso: Discontinued Lid for Rectangle Stone is only compatible with Pampered Chef's rectangle stones. It may not fit properly on other brands or sizes of rectangle stones.

5. Are there any alternative options for covering my rectangle stone?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a newer version of the lid called the "Rectangle Stone Cover" which is available for purchase. Alternatively, you can also use aluminum foil or a baking sheet to cover your rectangle stone while cooking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Malinda Klein
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • smama07
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • lisacb77