• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shop ISO Current Catalogs - Find Great Deals Now!

In summary, the conversation was about needing catalogs and someone having extra ones they would like to sell. The person's upline is 4 hours away, so they are looking for a way to ship the catalogs without spending a lot of money on shipping.
mspibb
Gold Member
Need some catalogs, anyone got a pack or even part they'd like to sell? I can sticker over if they are already stamped!

I have extra packs that I'm not going to use and would sell but shipping might be expensive. Did you check with your upline to see if they have extras?

My up line is 4 hours away! I posted on my Hospitality FB page as for shipping I guess I was thinking a flat rate priority type shipping.

I have some, no stamps. What's your zip code? Message me with your email, OK?

No stamps, meaning I have not stamped my info on them !

I have a pack and a half of catalogs without stamps on them and 2 packs of mini catalogs. Let me know what you want and I can put it in a rate box.

mspibb said:
My up line is 4 hours away! I posted on my Hospitality FB page as for shipping I guess I was thinking a flat rate priority type shipping.
I have a pack and a half of catalogs without stamps on them and 2 packs of mini catalogs without stamps. Let me know what you want and I can put it in a flat rate box.

Sorry, I work FT and yesterday was busy. I thought I PMd someone but my zip is 37813, email [email protected]. I would like a pack of catalogs if cost with shipping is not over what a pack would cost on a supply order. Thanks.

I dug around and found enough for my show tomorrow that the host says she has 20 confirmed!

mspibb said:
Sorry, I work FT and yesterday was busy. I thought I PMd someone but my zip is 37813, email [email protected]. I would like a pack of catalogs if cost with shipping is not over what a pack would cost on a supply order. Thanks.
Sorry, that was me. I also work FT & overtime was available this past week and it slipped my mind. Until I was at work or driving, somewhere that I couldn't see how many catalogs were left & email you about them.
Glad to hear you have enough catalogs after all and again, sorry!Excellent news about 20 confirmed. Here's hoping for a $1000 show for you & your host!

I have 2 packs of catalogs if anyone needs them.

Anyone going to College Park Saturday?

Our team is going to Charlotte on Saturday. :)

Related to Shop ISO Current Catalogs - Find Great Deals Now!

1. What is the current catalog for Pampered Chef?

The current catalog for Pampered Chef is the Spring/Summer 2021 catalog, which features a variety of new and popular kitchen products and recipes.

2. Where can I find the current Pampered Chef catalog?

You can find the current Pampered Chef catalog online on the company's website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. You can also request a physical copy to be mailed to you.

3. How often are new catalogs released for Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef releases new catalogs twice a year - one for the Spring/Summer season and one for the Fall/Winter season. These catalogs feature new and seasonal products as well as updated recipes.

4. Are there any deals or promotions in the current Pampered Chef catalog?

Yes, the current Pampered Chef catalog features various deals and promotions, including discounted products and bundle offers. These deals are available for a limited time and while supplies last.

5. Can I still order from past Pampered Chef catalogs?

Yes, you can still order from past Pampered Chef catalogs as long as the products are still available. However, keep in mind that some products may be discontinued or out of stock.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • dollfangs
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • chefheidi2003