• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover Iso Chillzane Lids for Multi-Compartment Trays & Round Bowls

In summary, the Iso Chillzane Lids are designed to keep food fresh and cool for longer periods of time, especially for multi-compartment trays and round bowls. To use them, simply place them on top of the tray or bowl and make sure to cover all sections completely. They are dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended. They cannot be used in the microwave. The lids can be left on while storing the tray or bowl in the refrigerator.
amychefofPA
Gold Member
Looking for lids to rectangle multi-compartment tray and large round bowl. Any help would be great!

Thanks.

I actually just found one for the large round bowl! I'm having a baby next month and am clearing out all show items that I don't really need...plus bags and aprons... In the purge, found just a lid for a Chillzanne Large Bowl! I have the actual Chillzanne Rectangle Server, but just a lid.

What is the purpose of the Iso Chillzane Lids?

The Iso Chillzane Lids are designed to keep food fresh and cool for longer periods of time. They are especially useful for multi-compartment trays and round bowls, as they help maintain the temperature of each individual section.

How do I use the Iso Chillzane Lids?

To use the Iso Chillzane Lids, simply place them on top of your multi-compartment tray or round bowl, making sure to cover all sections completely. The lids are designed to fit snugly and create an airtight seal.

Are the Iso Chillzane Lids dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Iso Chillzane Lids are dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing them with warm soapy water to prolong their lifespan.

Can the Iso Chillzane Lids be used in the microwave?

No, the Iso Chillzane Lids are not microwave safe. They are made of a special material that helps keep food cool, but it is not suitable for use in the microwave.

Do I need to remove the Iso Chillzane Lids before placing the tray or bowl in the refrigerator?

No, the Iso Chillzane Lids can be left on while storing the tray or bowl in the refrigerator. They will help keep the food cool and fresh until ready to serve.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cochef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cochef
  • cookinmama
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cookinmama
  • Chefrebekah