• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wanted: Vintage Cherry/Olive Pitter - Can You Help?

In summary, the Vintage Cherry/Olive Pitter comes with a one-year warranty and multiple pits for different sized cherries and olives. It is dishwasher safe and can also be used for other small fruits and vegetables. It has a non-slip grip for easy use.
jnsr96
I am looking for the old cherry/ olive pitter...when I started 6 years ago, it was just retired and I never got one...If anyone has an extra one that they would like to part with, please let me know! TIA

Just bumping this - I had a customer ask me about this too....Anyone?

I ended up buying one on eBay. There have been lots of requests here for them, but I think anyone who had extras has already gotten rid of them! They don't come up very often on ebay, either.
KitchenAid and Oxo make cherry pitters, if you just need a cherry pitter in general and don't care what brand it is.

1. Can you provide information on the warranty for the Vintage Cherry/Olive Pitter?

Our Vintage Cherry/Olive Pitter comes with a one-year warranty. Please contact our customer service team for more information on our warranty policy.

2. Does the Vintage Cherry/Olive Pitter come with multiple pits for different sized cherries and olives?

Yes, the Vintage Cherry/Olive Pitter comes with multiple pits to accommodate a variety of cherry and olive sizes.

3. Is the Vintage Cherry/Olive Pitter dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Vintage Cherry/Olive Pitter is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

4. Can the Vintage Cherry/Olive Pitter also be used for other fruits and vegetables?

While the Vintage Cherry/Olive Pitter is specifically designed for cherries and olives, it can also be used for other small fruits and vegetables such as grapes and cherry tomatoes.

5. Does the Vintage Cherry/Olive Pitter have a non-slip grip for easy use?

Yes, the Vintage Cherry/Olive Pitter has a non-slip grip to ensure stability and ease of use while pitting cherries and olives.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Niki
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Niki
  • Candi_f
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
kristina16marie
  • chef_kimmo