• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Discontinued Bell Pepper & Herb Rub?

In summary, the Iso Bell Pepper & Herb Rub is a blend of bell pepper, herbs, and spices with added salt, sugar, and natural flavors. It is gluten-free and can be used as a dry rub, marinade, or added to sauces and dips. It is suitable for all types of meat and has a shelf life of 2 years when stored properly. Once opened, it is best to use within 6 months.
sburnside
Gold Member
Anyone have 4 of the discontinued Bell Pepper & Herb Rub? I really need this to keep a customer happy. Home Office just called and said they were totally out and couldn't fulfill a February order for them. I can pay via Paypal or check.
:chef:Thanks!!!

Bumping - If anyone has less than 4, I'm willing to get from more than one person.

I will look. Hope you find them!

No such luck, sorry!

Thanks for checking! I'm hoping someone has a stash!

Bumping this morning....

I might have one, but if I do it's been opened so people could smell it. None would have been used.

Let me know if that's ok.

I really need them sealed since it's for a customer. Anyone???

I think I may have them. PM me if you still need them.

I just sent you a PM Jules711.

1. What is the Iso Bell Pepper & Herb Rub made of?

The Iso Bell Pepper & Herb Rub is made with a blend of bell pepper, herbs, and spices. It also contains salt, sugar, and natural flavors.

2. Is the Iso Bell Pepper & Herb Rub gluten-free?

Yes, the Iso Bell Pepper & Herb Rub is gluten-free. It does not contain any gluten-containing ingredients and is certified gluten-free by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization.

3. How do I use the Iso Bell Pepper & Herb Rub?

The Iso Bell Pepper & Herb Rub can be used as a dry rub by sprinkling it onto meats, vegetables, or potatoes before cooking. It can also be mixed with oil to create a marinade or added to sauces and dips for extra flavor.

4. Can I use the Iso Bell Pepper & Herb Rub on any type of meat?

Yes, the Iso Bell Pepper & Herb Rub can be used on a variety of meats including chicken, beef, pork, and seafood. It can also be used on vegetables and potatoes for a flavorful seasoning.

5. How long does the Iso Bell Pepper & Herb Rub last?

The Iso Bell Pepper & Herb Rub has a shelf life of 2 years when stored in a cool, dry place. Once opened, it is recommended to use within 6 months for optimal flavor.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • JAE
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Stoney5
Replies
Views
kam