• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find Bell Pepper and Herb Rub for My Customer?

T
tpchefrebecca
I am looking for a customer of mine. I need 2 bottles if anyone has any I will pay to ship to her.

Thanks!

(Please email me with response)

I need some as well!! Any of our Canadian friends have it up there??? :-D

1. Where can I find bell pepper and herb rub?

The best place to find bell pepper and herb rub is at your local grocery store or specialty spice shop. You can also find it online through various retailers.

2. How can I obtain bell pepper and herb rub for my customer?

You can purchase the rub from a store or online retailer and have it shipped directly to your customer. You may also be able to special order it from a store if they do not currently carry it.

3. How much does bell pepper and herb rub typically cost?

The cost of bell pepper and herb rub can vary depending on the brand and where you purchase it from. On average, it can range from $5 to $10 per bottle.

4. Is there a specific brand of bell pepper and herb rub that is recommended?

There are many different brands of bell pepper and herb rub available, so it ultimately depends on personal preference. Some popular brands include McCormick, Simply Organic, and Spice Islands.

5. Can you ship the bell pepper and herb rub to my customer?

I am unable to personally ship the rub to your customer, but you can purchase it from a retailer and have it shipped directly to them. Please note that there may be additional shipping costs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JAE
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Stoney5
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • sburnside
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies