• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Audios Not Available in Canada

In summary, Iso Audios are not currently available in Canada due to licensing restrictions. They cannot be purchased from the US and shipped to Canada, and it is uncertain if they will ever be available in the future. However, there are alternative audio products offered by the company that can provide similar benefits. Additionally, the licensing restrictions apply to anyone physically located in Canada, regardless of their country of origin, so accessing Iso Audios while visiting Canada is not possible.
PamperedK
Silver Member
We only have a limited number of Audios here now for some reason. I'm looking for these:

Success Speeches
Double Digit Recruiting *** Really want this one

bumping!

Does anyone have Double Digit Recruiting or is it available on your supply order? We can't get it here.

Double Digit Recruiting - i thought we used to have this one?

We used to but it's not available anymore :(

i will look and see if I have it......I am sure I do....

which prov. do you live in?

I'm in MB. If I could even borrow a copy so I can put it on my iPod that would be awesome!

Related to Iso Audios Not Available in Canada

1. Why are Iso Audios not available in Canada?

Unfortunately, due to licensing issues, Iso Audios are not currently available for purchase or distribution in Canada.

2. Can I purchase Iso Audios from the US and have them shipped to Canada?

No, Iso Audios cannot be shipped to Canada from the US due to the licensing restrictions.

3. Will Iso Audios ever be available in Canada?

We are constantly working on expanding our product offerings, but at this time we do not have any information about when or if Iso Audios will be available in Canada.

4. Are there any alternative products available in Canada that are similar to Iso Audios?

Yes, we offer a variety of other audio products that can provide similar benefits as Iso Audios. Please contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

5. Can I access Iso Audios if I am visiting Canada from the US?

No, the licensing restrictions apply to anyone physically located in Canada, regardless of their country of origin. Please plan accordingly if you will be traveling to Canada.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cochef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cochef
  • cochef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cochef
  • lt1jane