• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a 2013 Recipe Calendar?

In summary, the 2013 Recipe Calendar includes a variety of delicious recipes for every month, featuring a main dish, side dish, and dessert. It is suitable for all skill levels, with step-by-step instructions and cooking tips. The recipes are customizable and can be purchased online. They also incorporate the use of Pampered Chef products for an enhanced cooking experience.
barbara_anne
Does anyone have an extra 2013 Recipe calendar?

I have 17....where are you at?

Sent you a pm

pkd09 said:
I have 17....where are you at?
Pat - do you have any calendars left?

I have calendars available if anyone else needs.

how much???

ummm... i guess $1 each plus shipping? does that sound right? i have about 20 or so

ChefJen2012 said:
ummm... i guess $1 each plus shipping? does that sound right? i have about 20 or so

I would like to get a handful (4-5) but at least 3 if you could spare any :)

If anyone has anymore calendars left I would like 3.
Thank you,
Ashley

1. What recipes are included in the 2013 Recipe Calendar?

The 2013 Recipe Calendar features a variety of delicious and easy-to-follow recipes for every month of the year. Each month includes a main dish, side dish, and dessert recipe, as well as tips and tricks for using Pampered Chef products in your cooking.

2. Is the 2013 Recipe Calendar suitable for all skill levels?

Yes, the 2013 Recipe Calendar is designed to be user-friendly for cooks of all levels. Each recipe includes step-by-step instructions and helpful cooking tips, making it easy for beginners and experienced cooks alike to create delicious meals.

3. Are the recipes in the 2013 Recipe Calendar customizable?

Absolutely! Our recipes are meant to be a starting point for your culinary creations. Feel free to add or substitute ingredients to suit your personal tastes and dietary needs.

4. Can I purchase the 2013 Recipe Calendar online?

Yes, the 2013 Recipe Calendar is available for purchase on our website. Simply click on the "Shop" tab and search for "2013 Recipe Calendar" to place your order.

5. Can I use my Pampered Chef products with the recipes in the 2013 Recipe Calendar?

Yes, the 2013 Recipe Calendar is designed to incorporate the use of Pampered Chef products in the recipes. Look for the "Pampered Chef Product Tip" section in each recipe for ideas on how to use our products to enhance your cooking experience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kristin Radunz
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • barbara_anne
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • tjgiza