• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso 2009 Spring/Summer Mini Catalogs

In summary, the Iso 2009 Spring/Summer Mini Catalogs serve as a showcase of new products and special offers for the spring and summer season. Customers can request a physical copy from their Pampered Chef consultant or view and download a digital version online. Some products in the catalog are exclusive and only available for a limited time. The special offers and discounts can be used for both in-person and online purchases by entering a provided promo code at checkout. The catalogs also provide recipes and cooking tips for customers to try at home.
kmacchef16
Gold Member
I have a few booths coming up and need mini-catalogs.
I tried to order from HO, but they are no longer offered.

I am going to conference - WAVE 1 and hoping that somebody might have some that they could bring and sell to me there.

I am staying at Hilton Chicago and get in on Wed. morning and leave Saturday afternoon.

If you might be able to help, please email me [email protected]

Thanks

I don't have any. But here's a brochure I put together for a festival I'm working this weekend. I printed them in black and white, and ran them off on colored paper. There are several places you can put your info (I suggest putting it on there before you run copies).

Attachments

• PolishFestBrochure2009.pdf
    1.5 MB · Views: 319
Thanks for that Ann! I have some minis that I will hopefully use up but this is great! My booths, etc. will probably mostly be in Sept & Oct!

You could also hand out recipe cards stamped with your info. People tend to hang on to those. There will be recipe cards for sale at conference.
I also give away old catalogs from past seasons at fairs with the "the dates on this catalog may be old...." saying on the front.

Thanks to all of your advice.
I have recipe cards I give out as well, but really like the minis.

I appreciate it.

I am not going to conference but I have some minis that I can sell you if you would like for me to mail them. Just let me know.

1. What is the purpose of the Iso 2009 Spring/Summer Mini Catalogs?

The Iso 2009 Spring/Summer Mini Catalogs showcase our latest products and special offers for the spring and summer season. It's a convenient way for customers to browse and purchase our new items and popular kitchen tools.

2. How can I get a copy of the Iso 2009 Spring/Summer Mini Catalogs?

You can request a physical copy of the Iso 2009 Spring/Summer Mini Catalogs from your Pampered Chef consultant, or you can view and download a digital version on our website.

3. Are the products in the Iso 2009 Spring/Summer Mini Catalogs exclusive or limited edition?

Yes, some of the products featured in the Iso 2009 Spring/Summer Mini Catalogs are exclusive and only available for a limited time. Be sure to check the availability of the products you're interested in.

4. Can I use the special offers and discounts in the Iso 2009 Spring/Summer Mini Catalogs for online purchases?

Yes, you can use the special offers and discounts in the Iso 2009 Spring/Summer Mini Catalogs for both in-person and online purchases. Simply enter the provided promo code at checkout to redeem the offer.

5. Are there any recipes or cooking tips included in the Iso 2009 Spring/Summer Mini Catalogs?

Yes, the Iso 2009 Spring/Summer Mini Catalogs feature a variety of delicious recipes and helpful cooking tips to inspire you in the kitchen. You can also find more recipes on our website and social media pages.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• imported_pckrissy
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • pckrissy
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
ChefKelebel
  • PC Angel