• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Your Dorm Room Survival Plan Ready for an Upgrade?

In summary, the individual updated the Dorm Room Survival pages and added an OOF. They also mentioned having a host next month who will be inviting friends and shared a personal experience with purchasing products for college. They also requested for the Easy Opener to be listed at $4.00 on the survival page and asked for a copy of the colored product sheet in Word format. Other individuals also expressed interest in having a Word version of the sheet and one person offered to convert it. Finally, someone asked for the colored flyer to be updated to show the Easy Opener at $4.00 and another individual shared their appreciation for the flyer.
emmabelle47
I updated the Dorm Room Survival pages. Thought it'd be a good time to start passing them out. I also added an OOF to go with it. I'm not sure if that will work..... I guess we'll see.

Attachments

• Dorm OFF.pdf
    124.2 KB · Views: 525
  • Dorm2.pdf
    1.6 MB · Views: 499
This is awesome!! I have a host next month who has a daughter going to college, and she is inviting all her friends as well. I will be sure to hand this out. Reminds me of college when I first started buying PC for myself ~ had the small bar pan, micro cookers, scrapers ~ and still do!!

Very nice!
Thank you!

Can you fix the survival page to show that the Easy Opener is $4.00? I didn't check the other prices but know that this is now $4.00. Thanks.

I love the colored product sheet and want to use it. My niece will be going off to college the end of August and want to see if my sister will consider a PC party for her. If we lived closer I would do it!

Love this~great job! Can you post it in a word document, however? Would like to change the contact information (sorry!):)

baychef said:
Love this~great job! Can you post it in a word document, however? Would like to change the contact information (sorry!):)

Ditto what Ann said!!:)

I too would love it in Word so I can personalize it. TIA!!!!!!

Unfortunately I can't change it into Word. I made it in a program called Print Shop and it would only allow me to save it into a .pdf file. I am pretty sure someone around here has the capability of changing it though. Sorry!!!

Thanks for sharing, emmabelle47.

Can you fix the colored flyer with the pictures to show that the Easy Opener is $4?

Yeah, I'll do that tonight.

pamperedharriet said:
Can you fix the colored flyer with the pictures to show that the Easy Opener is $4?

Here You Go!! :)

Attachments

• Dorm2.pdf
    1.6 MB · Views: 402
I joined this site for the file sharing as I don't have the time (or the best tools) to try doing this myself. Thank you!

Here it is in Microsoft Word!

Attachments

• Dorm Room Survival.doc
    1 MB · Views: 499
Thanks So Much!!!

Thanks so much!!!!

great flyer thanks for sharing

Related to Is Your Dorm Room Survival Plan Ready for an Upgrade?

What is the "Dorm Room Survival Updated" cookbook?

The "Dorm Room Survival Updated" cookbook is a collection of easy and quick recipes specifically designed for college students living in dorm rooms. It includes simple meals that can be made with minimal cooking equipment and ingredients that are easy to find on a budget.

Are the recipes in the cookbook healthy?

Yes, the "Dorm Room Survival Updated" cookbook includes a variety of healthy recipes that are perfect for busy college students. It offers options for vegetarian, vegan, and gluten-free diets, as well as tips for incorporating more nutritious ingredients into everyday meals.

Do I need to have a lot of cooking experience to use this cookbook?

No, the recipes in the "Dorm Room Survival Updated" cookbook are designed for beginners and do not require any advanced cooking skills. They are easy to follow and use simple ingredients and equipment.

Can I make these recipes in a microwave?

Yes, many of the recipes in the "Dorm Room Survival Updated" cookbook can be made in a microwave. It includes instructions for cooking in a microwave as well as stovetop or oven options for those who have access to a kitchen.

Does the cookbook include tips for saving money on groceries?

Yes, the "Dorm Room Survival Updated" cookbook includes tips for budget-friendly grocery shopping and making the most out of ingredients to minimize food waste. It also offers suggestions for meal planning and batch cooking to save time and money.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lt1jane
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • tazzygurl611
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Trish1953