• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Your Barbeque Basting Bottle Not Dispensing Sauce?

In summary, a barbeque basting bottle is a kitchen tool used for basting and marinating meat on the grill. It consists of a plastic or silicone bottle with a long nozzle and brush attached for easy application of marinades and sauces. It can be used in the dishwasher and is heat-resistant for grilling, but it is important to check product instructions for specific care. It can also be used for other types of cooking, but caution should be taken with high heat sources.
grayby
Has anyone else had any trouble with these? I had 2 customers get them as the June guest special, and both have complained that the sauce won't come out. Waiting to hear from the Test Kitchen, but wanted to see if I was alone or not.

I have found that the sauce or marinade has to be pretty thin to get through the hole.

I haven't had any complaints. You do need to squeeze the bottle to get it to come out, though.

I have one, you do need to squeeze a little on the thicker sauces, but otherwise it works great. My complait is that the bottle part stains. I can't take my to shows because its a orange color. My husband doesn't care, he loves it:)

I have not had any problems with mine. The bottom is stained b/c my hubby leaves it in the frig with BBQ sauce in it. But if i take it to shows I just make sure it is full to cover the stains.:D

Thanks for your replies!

Maybe it's a new batch or something. Hopefully I'll hear from HO soon.

With the staining, I know that with plastic containers, a spritz of cooking spray helps with the staining, but I don't know how easy it'd be to spray the inside of these bottles.

Don't worry about it staining. At least that shows you're using it. Plus your guests see that it does stain and won't call you complaining.

This thread is 2 years old.....

Related to Is Your Barbeque Basting Bottle Not Dispensing Sauce?

What is a barbeque basting bottle?

A barbeque basting bottle is a kitchen tool designed specifically for basting and marinating meat on the grill. It is a plastic or silicone bottle with a long nozzle and a brush attached to the end, making it easy to apply marinades, sauces, and oils onto food while it cooks.

How do I use a barbeque basting bottle?

To use a barbeque basting bottle, fill it with your desired marinade or sauce, then squeeze the bottle to dispense the liquid onto the food. Use the attached brush to spread the marinade evenly over the surface of the meat. For best results, baste the meat while it is cooking on the grill.

Is a barbeque basting bottle dishwasher safe?

Yes, most barbeque basting bottles are dishwasher safe. However, it is always best to check the product instructions or packaging before putting it in the dishwasher to ensure proper care.

Are barbeque basting bottles heat resistant?

Most barbeque basting bottles are made with heat-resistant materials and can withstand high temperatures on the grill. However, it is important to check the product specifications or instructions to ensure that it is safe to use with your specific grill.

Can I use a barbeque basting bottle for other types of cooking?

While barbeque basting bottles are primarily designed for grilling, they can also be used for other types of cooking, such as roasting in the oven or basting food on the stovetop. Just make sure to check the product instructions and use caution when using it with high heat sources.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefClairissa
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
  • winklermom
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefMary412
  • kitchenqueen