• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is This Dots Apron on E-Bay Worth 39.99?

In summary, the Pampered Chef is selling a "buy it now" for 39.99, but the aprons are not supposed to be sold this way. People who buy the aprons will look cute in them, but people who are not interested in aprons may not be happy with this purchase.
jodistrauss
This one has a "buy it now" for 39.99.

They are not supposed to do that, are they?

No, but here you go Bexs50 - another chance!(Can you imagine the outrage if they tried to sell it here?)

You'd think that, especially if there is a lurker from HO on here, they'd know that people much prefer the cute aprons to the denim and would make them available occasionally.

chefann said:
You'd think that, especially if there is a lurker from HO on here, they'd know that people much prefer the cute aprons to the denim and would make them available occasionally.
I have been with PC for almost 5 years and in that time have collected at least 10 aprons. All have been in different promotions that PC has offered. Don't worry - you'll get a chance to earn an apron!

chefann said:
I wonder who the spook reports to and what they consider important info to report back to HO.

okay...I admit it...I bought it. Let the scolding begin!

Bexs50 said:
No scolding from me.....you are going to look so cute in that apron! Perfect for spring-time. (yep, I'm a little jealous!:p )

pamperedlinda said:
No scolding from me.....you are going to look so cute in that apron! Perfect for spring-time. (yep, I'm a little jealous!:p )

Thanks Linda! I can't wait...it feels good to treat yourself to something you really want once in a while!

Enjoy it, Becky!! It's too cute to pass up!

:):):):):)

Bexs50 said:

Good for you!!! Me with white clothes do not go good together!! lol
I will stick to a darker apron.:D

Way to go Bexs!!

I wonder when the next one will go up.

At these prices, I am sure that there will be more!

Bexs50 said:

You must really love it! I just hope you don't stain the white. That's why I'm terrified to actually use it.

Actually white is a great color. You can bleach out any stains easier than other colors. My boys wore a lot of white when they were little and those shirts were the easiest to keep clean looking.

BethCooks4U said:
Actually white is a great color. You can bleach out any stains easier than other colors. My boys wore a lot of white when they were little and those shirts were the easiest to keep clean looking.

Not only that but with those clorox bleach pens you can get almost anything out of white. I have even used those things on a greenish white striped shirt that I had. Got the stains out of the white areas without screwing up the colored areas.

Love them! Those and the Tide to Go sticks.

Carol
(who was using the Tide sticks way before Kelly Ripka starting advertising for them!)

Soo jealous that you won it! If I get one off ebay I was thinking of dying it lavender (since I love that color and it will be better than keeping white clean). I WANT a DOTS apron!!!

http://solutions.3m.com/3MContentRetrievalAPI/BlobServlet?locale=en_US&univid=1114281215758&fallback=true&assetType=MMM_Image&blobAttribute=ImageFile&placeId=34511&version=current

B0001DUW1S.01-AJQBFGSAOLTLT._SS500_SCLZZZZZZZ_V1077559716_.jpg

Last edited:
How much??Wow! Did you really buy it for 39.99???? I guess when you want something you want it! I would of sold you mine for $10...naa just joking! I don't sell the items that I earn from the Pampered Chef. It always amazes me to see items on Ebay such as Director's Gifts and I saw a chocolate bar on there once from the 25th Anniversary Executive Trip...amazing what some people will sell and buy!!:D :D

Glad you got what you wanted!!:D :D

I once saw someone selling their TPC ruby ring on ebay...

amazing isn't it???What else is amazing is the amount they are charging if we want to switch to the new ring!!! HOLY COW!!! I was thinking about changing because the new ring is much more my style. But then I saw just for my ring, no diamonds yet (going for TPC in 4 categories this year- personal sales, recruits, balanced business and promoting directors)...I would have to pay over $400....no thanks!! I will just keep my ring and have the one that you guys can't get!!! ha ha! :D

Bexs50 said:

No scolding from me ....you are free to buy what you want! I love EBay!

cat said:
I once saw someone selling their TPC ruby ring on ebay...
That is completely amazing...and really sad, when you think about it.

Related to Is This Dots Apron on E-Bay Worth 39.99?

What is the price of the "Another "Dots" Apron on E-Bay"?

The price of the "Another "Dots" Apron on E-Bay" varies depending on the seller and the condition of the apron. It is recommended to check the current listings on E-Bay for the most up-to-date pricing.

Is the "Another "Dots" Apron on E-Bay" a genuine Pampered Chef product?

Yes, the "Another "Dots" Apron on E-Bay" is a genuine Pampered Chef product. It is a discontinued item, but can still be found on E-Bay through individual sellers.

What are the dimensions of the "Another "Dots" Apron on E-Bay"?

The dimensions of the "Another "Dots" Apron on E-Bay" are approximately 28 inches long and 22 inches wide. However, please note that these dimensions may vary slightly depending on the individual seller's listing.

Is the "Another "Dots" Apron on E-Bay" machine-washable?

Yes, the "Another "Dots" Apron on E-Bay" is machine-washable. However, it is recommended to follow the care instructions provided by the seller to ensure the apron remains in good condition.

Are there any other color options for the "Another "Dots" Apron on E-Bay"?

No, the "Another "Dots" Apron on E-Bay" only comes in the "Dots" pattern. If you are looking for a different color or pattern, you may be able to find other options on E-Bay or through other online retailers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • NooraK
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • Melissa Redford
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies