• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Is There Still Hope for My Team's Show Submissions This Month?

In summary, the month is almost over and the team has not submitted any shows. The individual has been dealing with low sales and difficulty getting bookings.
Subject: Recording - Executive Round Table Call - August 19, 2011

Thank you to Lydia Martin for leading our Round Table Call Friday. AWESOME. For those able to join live, I'm sure you would agree that Lydia has such a gift of communicating and "selling" this concept that has allowed her to focus on growth and not just a title! You are welcome to forward this link to your downline leaders to listen to if you feel it would be helpful.

I will announce the date, topic and speaker for our next Round Table Call after Executive Seminar. Is there someone YOU would like to hear from? Let me know.

Click link for recording: (Remember to fast forward through initial music until you hear start of call.)
http://maestro.podference.com/maestro/download/QXB6M4JZYIR0LK8X/Y0LPEP3NJCSDR41EJGJ3TYKDBJ9BF57B

Attached Documents from Lydia:
1. Lydia's National Conference Workshop Notes
2. Intro Show Email to New Consultant
3. Opportunity Call Outline
4. Labels to market Opportunity Call

Attachments

• Lydias Conference Workshop 2011.doc
    59.5 KB · Views: 271
  • Intro Show Email.doc
    37.5 KB · Views: 273
  • Information Call Outline.doc
    30.5 KB · Views: 269
  • LABELS - Opportunity Number-1.doc
    113.5 KB · Views: 300
Thanks for postig this Colleen! I was working on posting it...well actually TRYING to post it. I still don't know how to do this yet :help:. Anyway, have you or has anyone made the BBQ Chicken sliders for an Intro Show? I'm looking to simplify my business and this sounds like a great place to start! I definately want everything to be duplicatable. I have listened to the recording twice already and LOVE her attitude:). I want to duplicate it ;)

I haven't made the sliders. Last Friday we did the Apple Berry Salsa at her intro show and she made the Tiramisu Bites (or whatever they are called) prior to the show and just talked about what she did.I think for my intro shows, I'm going to stick with the fajitas. I can make them blindfolded and it shows the baker. Then I'm also going to do the Lava Cake in the RCP. Both recipes can be done in 20 minutes, they're cheap and show 2 higher priced items that aren't in the kit. The new consultant can get the RCP free and the DCB 1/2 price with her 1st show. And both recipes can be made by the guests easily at home. When I do these recipes, I always hear from 1-2 guests after each show telling me that they made one or the other or both and how easy they were and that they tasted just as good as they did at the show. THAT'S the feedback I want to hear from guests!

hmmmmm...I love to do the fajitas and lava cake also. I really like the email she sends to the new consultant with the shopping list and all the items highlighted. If I get a chance today, I will make a new one with the fajitas as the main recipe. Lydia also does the lava cake but she doesn't say what she prepares it in, the DCB or the RCP.
I was also contemplating doing the garlic bites and something :confused: in the DCB. The garlic bites do an awesome job showing off the 8" saute pan. I really want to find what will work best fo me and stay with that!! Decisions, decisions...

Lydia's conference workshop (among others) are up in the OTC!Here is Lydia's workshop that I was in... FABULOUS!!!!https://www.pamperedchefonlinetrainingcenter.com/Content/Resources/Fall2011/PromoPointers_B.mp3

So Linda, did you make it? I was suprised when I did my taxes to find out last year that I had more sales, but made less, and my dh pointed out I was only paid as a director for 6 months out of 12...eye opening for me. How did you do???? Inquiring minds want to know.

Nanisu said:
So Linda, did you make it? I was suprised when I did my taxes to find out last year that I had more sales, but made less, and my dh pointed out I was only paid as a director for 6 months out of 12...eye opening for me. How did you do???? Inquiring minds want to know.

We did not make it.
I am officially a TL. Hoping my team will pull it together for September.

(((hugs))) Linda! I'm sorry girl. :(

{{{{{{{{LINDA}}}}}}}}}}

Here's a virtual margarita for you.

pamperedlinda said:
We did not make it.
I am officially a TL. Hoping my team will pull it together for September.

:bawl::bawl::bawl: Me too. I am so tired of trying to keep people motivated when they are perfectly content with a show every couple months. In July, even with 4 of my team going to conference with me, I had one (OUT OF 12!!!) who submitted shows.
In August, I had 4 who submitted. September is looking much better, but only because I signed a new consultant Aug. 30th, and then another Sept. 2nd, and have another who is signing this coming Tuesday, and all of them have shows booked in September. The way my stats seem to be going - I need 30 consultants on my team to be able to count on 6 submitting every month.

(((hugs))) Becky! I hope they pull it off for you this month.

Lin...I live you no matter what title you hold.
((((((Linda)))))))

Er..love, not live.

Chefbeckyd said:
:bawl::bawl::bawl: Me too. I am so tired of trying to keep people motivated when they are perfectly content with a show every couple months. In July, even with 4 of my team going to conference with me, I had one (OUT OF 12!!!) who submitted shows.
In August, I had 4 who submitted. September is looking much better, but only because I signed a new consultant Aug. 30th, and then another Sept. 2nd, and have another who is signing this coming Tuesday, and all of them have shows booked in September. The way my stats seem to be going - I need 30 consultants on my team to be able to count on 6 submitting every month.
It I have had 24-30 on my team for the last year or longer and it takes having all of them to go green each month. We usually are not green before the 25th either, but it does seem like a lot of consultants just to have 6 go active..:approve:

{{{{HUGS}}}}
I may be there myself soon...2 months as TL. Under me is one 1st gen AD, 2nd gen AD and 3rd gen D...but I could not get my team to do poo last month. 3 out of 13 and I am stinking with recruiting. Colleen thank you so much for this link. I am listening to it right now and I think it will help me somehow and someway.

:candyheart:You all ROCK!!:candyheart:

Hopefully September will be good to everyone! We have the new Catalog, the kids back in school and the holiday season approaching.
(((fingers crossed))) for all of you needing to re-promote! :D

Sheila said:
Hopefully September will be good to everyone! We have the new Catalog, the kids back in school and the holiday season approaching.
(((fingers crossed))) for all of you needing to re-promote! :D

Debbie Downer reporting!!! We just had opening day of school and it was not pretty!! I knew they would put a diamond offering this month because I do not book heavy this month. Will be checking with my team to make sure they can come through!:(

New season, new month. LET'S GO!!!!Bless and release those who don't want to work and find people that do.Let's support each other in this! I like Colleen's approach--instead of spending our time on people who don't even have the decency to reply to our emails or return our phone calls, spend that time finding NEW people!GO GO GO GO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<h2>1. Will my team's show submissions be counted if they are submitted less than 8 days before the end of the month?</h2><p>Yes, your team's show submissions will still be counted as long as they are submitted before the end of the month. Pampered Chef's monthly deadlines are based on calendar months, so as long as the submissions are received before the month ends, they will count towards your team's total.</p><h2>2. I am the only person on my team who has submitted shows so far. Will my team still have a chance at reaching our goal?</h2><p>Absolutely. While it may seem discouraging to be the only one submitting shows, it is important to remember that every show counts towards your team's goal. Keep encouraging your team members to submit shows and don't give up hope. Every contribution makes a difference.</p><h2>3. I have been with Pampered Chef for 3 months now and have not been able to meet my team's show submission goal. Is there still hope for me?</h2><p>Yes, there is still hope for you. With each month comes a new opportunity to reach your team's goal. Don't be discouraged by past months, instead, focus on what you can do in the remaining days of this month to help your team reach its goal. Stay positive and keep striving towards success.</p><h2>4. Can I still submit shows on the last day of the month?</h2><p>Yes, you can still submit shows on the last day of the month. However, it is important to keep in mind that there may be a delay in processing and counting those shows towards your team's goal. It is always best to submit shows as early as possible to ensure they are counted in a timely manner.</p><h2>5. I am feeling discouraged and having trouble staying positive. Is there anything I can do to boost my motivation?</h2><p>It is completely normal to feel discouraged at times, especially when working towards a goal. One way to boost your motivation is to focus on the positive aspects of your journey with Pampered Chef, such as the relationships you have built with your team members and the joy you bring to your customers. You can also reach out to your upline or fellow consultants for support and advice. Remember, you are not alone and together, you and your team can achieve great success.</p>

Related to Is There Still Hope for My Team's Show Submissions This Month?

1. Will my team's show submissions be counted if they are submitted less than 8 days before the end of the month?

Yes, your team's show submissions will still be counted as long as they are submitted before the end of the month. Pampered Chef's monthly deadlines are based on calendar months, so as long as the submissions are received before the month ends, they will count towards your team's total.

2. I am the only person on my team who has submitted shows so far. Will my team still have a chance at reaching our goal?

Absolutely. While it may seem discouraging to be the only one submitting shows, it is important to remember that every show counts towards your team's goal. Keep encouraging your team members to submit shows and don't give up hope. Every contribution makes a difference.

3. I have been with Pampered Chef for 3 months now and have not been able to meet my team's show submission goal. Is there still hope for me?

Yes, there is still hope for you. With each month comes a new opportunity to reach your team's goal. Don't be discouraged by past months, instead, focus on what you can do in the remaining days of this month to help your team reach its goal. Stay positive and keep striving towards success.

4. Can I still submit shows on the last day of the month?

Yes, you can still submit shows on the last day of the month. However, it is important to keep in mind that there may be a delay in processing and counting those shows towards your team's goal. It is always best to submit shows as early as possible to ensure they are counted in a timely manner.

5. I am feeling discouraged and having trouble staying positive. Is there anything I can do to boost my motivation?

It is completely normal to feel discouraged at times, especially when working towards a goal. One way to boost your motivation is to focus on the positive aspects of your journey with Pampered Chef, such as the relationships you have built with your team members and the joy you bring to your customers. You can also reach out to your upline or fellow consultants for support and advice. Remember, you are not alone and together, you and your team can achieve great success.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BethCooks4U
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Zergus
  • jcsmilez
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pcsharon1