• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have June Show? Deadline for Submissions Approaching

In summary, the "Have June Show" event is a promotion by Pampered Chef where consultants can submit their June party results for a chance to win exclusive prizes. All Pampered Chef consultants are eligible to participate and the prizes include exclusive products and tools, as well as recognition from the company. The deadline for submissions is typically at the end of June, but it is important to check with your team leader or the company's official communication channels for the exact date. You can submit your June party results through the designated submission form on the Pampered Chef website or through your team leader.
jenniferlynne
Hey all. I have kind of been out of the loop for awhile. I just noticed on the upcoming specials that it says shows for one month must be submitted by the 15th of the following month. Is this brand new? I hope so because I have a June show that I am still waiting on one last order so I can send it in. Do I still have time? :confused:

jenniferlynne said:
Hey all. I have kind of been out of the loop for awhile. I just noticed on the upcoming specials that it says shows for one month must be submitted by the 15th of the following month. Is this brand new? I hope so because I have a June show that I am still waiting on one last order so I can send it in. Do I still have time? :confused:

You're still good! It starts with the September promo.:thumbup:

Thank You. Wow, that was a close one.

Related to Have June Show? Deadline for Submissions Approaching

What is the "Have June Show" event?

The "Have June Show" event is a special promotion by Pampered Chef where consultants can submit their June party results for a chance to win exclusive prizes.

Who can participate in the "Have June Show" event?

All Pampered Chef consultants are eligible to participate in the "Have June Show" event.

What are the prizes for the "Have June Show" event?

The prizes for the "Have June Show" event include exclusive Pampered Chef products and tools, as well as recognition from the company.

When is the deadline for submissions for the "Have June Show" event?

The deadline for submissions for the "Have June Show" event is typically at the end of June. However, it is important to check with your team leader or the company's official communication channels for the exact date.

How do I submit my June party results for the "Have June Show" event?

You can submit your June party results for the "Have June Show" event through the designated submission form on the Pampered Chef website or through your team leader.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Sheila
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • pamperedpals
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
sharalam