• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is There Anyone Alive That Is More of a Scumbag?

In summary, the conversation revolves around a man named Scott Peterson who is known for being creepy and having multiple marriages, some of which ended in death or disappearance. The participants are glad that one of his former fiances has left him and hope she gets counseling. They also discuss the irony of him being able to attract women despite being a suspected murderer. One person believes the woman was foolish for being with him in the first place. They also mention that he is a smooth talker and often in the media. The hope is that he will eventually slip up and reveal what happened to his missing wife, Stacy. The group is glad that the latest fiance has left him and hope he will leave her alone.
pamperedlinda
Gold Member
This guy just gives me the creeps! http://abclocal.go.com/wls/story?section=news/local&id=6631855

Yeah, he ranks up there with the Burger King guy with me...

I'm glad his latest fiance' came to her senses and left. I hope she gets some counseling doesn't come back.

let me tell you, he IS creepy.

I am soo glad that young lady left him. He is full of himself and needs to be ... dare I say it? castrated.

On the flip side, my DH was 37 when I met him, and I was 21. He had been married 3 times before and my parents were very conserned. However, after marriage counseling and 3 kids our marriage is all I could ever hope for. We just celebrated our 10 year annv.
I'm the longest running wife LOL. Of course I did tell him the only way he was getting out of this marriage was to die, whether I killed him or he died of 'natural causes' was the real question LOL;)

Living in the burbs of Chicago - we hear about this psycho just about daily. I can't believe all the nice guys out there that can't get dates - yet if you're suspected of killing a couple of wives - you're a catch! One of my cluster mates lives in the town that Peterson does and she sees him at the Meijer and around town - she says he definitely gives her the creeps!

Gina M said:
Living in the burbs of Chicago - we hear about this psycho just about daily. I can't believe all the nice guys out there that can't get dates - yet if you're suspected of killing a couple of wives - you're a catch! One of my cluster mates lives in the town that Peterson does and she sees him at the Meijer and around town - she says he definitely gives her the creeps!

That is scary---

Gina M said:
I can't believe all the nice guys out there that can't get dates - yet if you're suspected of killing a couple of wives - you're a catch!

When you said that, it reminded me of the news story where all those women were writing to Scott Peterson in jail. Who would want anything to do with a man that is sitting in jail for murdering his wife and unborn son?? Some people just aren't right...

She was pretty dumb to be with him in the FIRST place! I'm sorry- but I don't feel too sorry for her. Just what exactly did she expect- he'd been married 4 times before and at least 2 of the wives were dead/disappeared? (I don't know the story, so not sure the details other than this article).

I agree, no sympathy for her!

Unfortunately, you guys, he is a VERY smooth talker ... creepy ... but he knows how to get what he wants. The problem is that he can't seem to stay out of the media's eye ... and he's screwing himself over. I just hope to GOD that one of these days he'll slip up and let us know what happened to Stacy. It's absolutely sickening that he has gotten away with all of this ... :(

I am glad that the current/former fiance has been able to get away with him soon enough ... I just hope he leaves her alone now.

Related to Is There Anyone Alive That Is More of a Scumbag?

1. What does "scumbag" mean?

"Scumbag" is a slang term used to describe someone who is dishonest, untrustworthy, or generally unpleasant.

2. How can I tell if someone is a scumbag?

There is no definitive way to determine if someone is a scumbag, as it is a subjective term. However, some common traits of a scumbag include lying, manipulation, and lack of empathy for others.

3. Is it wrong to call someone a scumbag?

While it is not necessarily wrong to call someone a scumbag, it is important to consider how your words may affect others. It is always best to use respectful and constructive language when discussing others.

4. Can someone change if they are labeled as a scumbag?

Yes, people are capable of change and growth. However, it is ultimately up to the individual to recognize their behavior and make the necessary changes to improve themselves.

5. How can I avoid working with or being friends with a scumbag?

It can be difficult to avoid all scumbags, but it can help to pay attention to red flags such as dishonesty or disrespect towards others. Surrounding yourself with trusted and positive individuals can also help minimize your interactions with scumbags.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pregochef
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Stampaholic1961
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies