• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Generous Donation in Salvation Army Kettle Warms Hearts

In summary, "Good Things in the News" is a program by Pampered Chef that shares uplifting and inspiring news from around the world to spread positivity and promote kindness. New stories are featured every week, and anyone can submit a story for consideration. The program looks for stories that showcase acts of kindness and have a positive impact on individuals or communities. Previous episodes can be watched on their website or YouTube channel.
chefann
Gold Member
The local news just had a story about a donation in a local Salvation Army kettle.

No, it wasn't trash, or something nasty. It was 2 one-ounce gold bars, each wrapped in a $100 bill.

It warms my heart that someone would do something like that.

Cool. I've heard stories of that type of thing happening in various cities.

I would love to be able to help them like that myself. They do so much for so many and when you need help it is nice to know someone is there.

And how generous and amazing that the donor wanted to remain anonymous. There really are angels here on Earth...

Hi there! As a fellow member of the community, I couldn't agree more. It's heartwarming to see acts of kindness and generosity like this, especially during the holiday season. It's amazing to think that even the smallest gestures, like a donation in a Salvation Army kettle, can make a big impact. Thank you for sharing this heartwarming story with us. Wishing you and your loved ones a happy and healthy holiday season.

What is "Good Things in the News"?

"Good Things in the News" is a program created by Pampered Chef to highlight inspiring and uplifting news stories from around the world. It aims to spread positivity and promote acts of kindness and generosity.

How often are new stories featured on "Good Things in the News"?

New stories are featured on "Good Things in the News" every week. We strive to consistently provide fresh and heartwarming content for our viewers.

Can anyone submit a story to be featured on "Good Things in the News"?

Yes, anyone can submit a story to be considered for "Good Things in the News". We encourage our viewers to share their own personal experiences or stories they have come across that align with our mission.

Are there any specific criteria for stories to be featured on "Good Things in the News"?

We look for stories that showcase acts of kindness, compassion, and generosity towards others. They can be on a local, national, or global scale. We also prioritize stories that have a positive impact on individuals or communities.

Can I watch previous episodes of "Good Things in the News"?

Yes, all previous episodes of "Good Things in the News" are available to watch on our website. You can also subscribe to our YouTube channel to stay updated on new episodes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• tvanhowling
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
debmiz
  • Sheila
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • heat123