• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Life Imitates Art - Hello, Kwik-E-Mart

In summary, the stores have been converted to The Simpsons theme and there are treats for sale including Buzz Cola, Krusty-O's cereal, and Squishees. The promotion runs for a month and there is a list of the stores that have been converted.
The_Kitchen_Guy
Silver Member
A dozen 7-11 stores have been converted to the fictional http://abclocal.go.com/wls/story?section=entertainment&id=5441646 of The Simpsons fame.

wls_070207_kwikemart.jpg

"The Kwik-E-Marts, along with the six-thousand other Seven-Elevens around North America will sell Simpsons-themed treats during the month-long promotion. Among them: Buzz Cola, Krusty-O's cereal and Squishees, the slushy Slurpees knockoff."

Read the story http://abclocal.go.com/wls/story?section=entertainment&id=5441646.

I'm surprised Ann isn't all over that already!

I have to be honest. I've never seen the Simpsons and I've never really wanted to. I know, let the tomato-throwing begin!

I saw a banner at a 7-11 this weekend with Homer. It said, "mmm.... Squishy. mmm.... donut. mmmmm.... movie." So I figured they were retheming Slurpees as Squishies this month. 25 days until the movie!!!!

Here's the full story from the ABC site. http://www.abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/WireStory?id=3337228&page=1

That's cool, we're Simpsons fans here and I wish they had something like it in the UK!

I can only think of one 7-11 in our area, I'll have to see if it's changing.

They only changed a few and those are (what a surprise) in major metro areas.

There's a list on the 7-11 website of the stores that were changed over, and their addresses. A blog I frequent had a pic of a clerk inside one of the decorated stores. He was of Indian descent, and had some of the rebranded products (Squishee, Buzz cola, Krusty O's) on the counter. All it needed was a sound clip of Apu saying, "Thank you, come again."

DanielleQ said:
I have to be honest. I've never seen the Simpsons and I've never really wanted to. I know, let the tomato-throwing begin!

I'm with you! Just the commercials are too much for me.

I think reality TV is the dumbest thing to ever be conceived by the networks, but that's just me. If you want to watch survivor of the network dancers in big brother's house, you just go right ahead. I'll just change the channel, and watch the Simpsons, thank you.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
I think reality TV is the dumbest thing to ever be conceived by the networks, but that's just me. If you want to watch survivor of the network dancers in big brother's house, you just go right ahead. I'll just change the channel, and watch the Simpsons, thank you.

We don't watch reality TV here but we don't like Simpsons or Family Guy or shows like that either. We're into Monk, Psyche & House.

Related to Life Imitates Art - Hello, Kwik-E-Mart

1. What inspired the creation of the "Life Imitates Art - Hello, Kwik-E-Mart" collection?

The "Life Imitates Art - Hello, Kwik-E-Mart" collection was inspired by the popular animated TV show, The Simpsons. The show featured a convenience store called the Kwik-E-Mart, which became a beloved and iconic location in the series.

2. What products are included in the "Life Imitates Art - Hello, Kwik-E-Mart" collection?

The collection includes a variety of kitchenware and accessories, such as aprons, towels, spatulas, and measuring cups, all featuring designs and references from The Simpsons and the Kwik-E-Mart.

3. Are the products in the collection officially licensed by The Simpsons?

Yes, all products in the "Life Imitates Art - Hello, Kwik-E-Mart" collection are officially licensed by The Simpsons and 20th Century Fox. This ensures that the designs and references are authentic and approved by the creators of the show.

4. Can I purchase the "Life Imitates Art - Hello, Kwik-E-Mart" collection in stores?

Yes, the collection is available for purchase through Pampered Chef consultants or on the Pampered Chef website. You may also find select items in some retail stores that carry Pampered Chef products.

5. Are there any special care instructions for the products in the "Life Imitates Art - Hello, Kwik-E-Mart" collection?

Most of the products in the collection are dishwasher safe, but we recommend hand-washing for longevity. Please refer to the individual product descriptions for specific care instructions.

Back