• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is There Any Update on the Missing Little Girl?

In summary, "Little Girl Missing" is a thrilling novel by Mary Higgins Clark about a young girl who mysteriously disappears and the efforts to find her. While it is a suspenseful and engaging read, it is recommended for readers ages 13 and up due to mature themes. The book is available in paperback, hardcover, and e-book formats, and can be purchased in bulk for book clubs or events. While there are currently no plans for a movie adaptation, it has been optioned for film in the past.
I pray that she is found soon. Her parents must be frantic. Keep us posted.

I'll be praying for her and her family. I hope she is found unharmed and soon.

I grew up in Salt Lake-I lived right there in her neighborhood before coming to Arizona! It is sooo scary! Big prayers going out tonight for her!!

Unfortunately, her body was found Tuesday night in a nearby apartment. Her family has had a hard life and was hoping to start over. They aren't giving out many details due to the pending investigation, but our thoughts and prayers are with the family.

This just breaks my heart! I googled her name there are just pages upon pages about her.... I will pray for her family and for wisdom for the investigators to be able to prosecute all that were involved!:(

Oh, boy. I am going to hug my kids a little tighter today. Her family will be in my thoughts and prayers.

How sad. Thank you for the update. Many prayers going out to this family.

Thank you Catherine for the update I was just going to go to the website to check it out. Such a sad ending.

Related to Is There Any Update on the Missing Little Girl?

What is "Little Girl Missing" about?

"Little Girl Missing" is a thrilling novel written by best-selling author Mary Higgins Clark. It follows the story of a young girl who mysteriously disappears and the efforts of her family and a detective to find her.

Is "Little Girl Missing" appropriate for all ages?

While "Little Girl Missing" is a suspenseful and engaging read, it does contain some mature themes and content. We recommend it for readers ages 13 and up.

Can I purchase "Little Girl Missing" in bulk for a book club or event?

Absolutely! We offer bulk ordering for book clubs, schools, and other organizations. Contact us for more information on discounts and availability.

Is "Little Girl Missing" available in different formats?

Yes, "Little Girl Missing" is available in paperback, hardcover, and e-book formats. You can choose the format that best suits your reading preference.

Are there any plans for a movie adaptation of "Little Girl Missing"?

At this time, there are no plans for a movie adaptation of "Little Girl Missing." However, it has been optioned for film in the past, so it is possible that we may see a movie version in the future!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ElizabethPurvis
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampchefrhondab
  • c00p
  • General Chat
Replies