• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's the latest update on our new neighbor and their tragic past?

In summary, Neighborly Love is a fundraising program by Pampered Chef that donates a portion of sales to support local communities and organizations. To participate, customers can make a purchase and choose a cause to support, or host a party where a portion of sales will be donated. The program supports various causes such as food banks, disaster relief, and education programs, and changes monthly based on community needs. 10% of each purchase goes towards the chosen cause, and suggestions for new causes are welcome.
lockhartkitchen
No 'bad' things with the neighbor since my son had talked with her. Since then, I found a house that is owner carry the contract. He accepted our offer today!! Yeah!! We'll be finalizing things this week, and hope to be in our OWN Owned home by the first week of November. I already know my new neighbor; a little girl in my fifth grade class this year. She's the one I asked people to pray for. Her mother was murdered (set on fire) by her boyfriend. The little girl and siblings are living with their biological father now. She is doing good.

Answered prayers for sure. I hope and pray you continue to have no further issues with your current neighbor, but soon you will have new neighbors yeah.

Glad you found a place!! So exciting that you will have your "own" place :)

Hooray on your new home! May it be nice and peaceful!

Glad to hear your "new to be neighbor" is doing well. You'll continue to be a positive role model for her - how lucky for her to have you in her own neighborhood!

Thank you everyone! I'll keep you posted on our new house.

Glad to hear you have a new place and will be gone from that woman soon! Just think how miserable that poor woman must be!

What is Neighborly Love?

Neighborly Love is a fundraising program created by Pampered Chef to support local communities and organizations. Through this program, we donate a portion of our sales to charitable causes and encourage our customers to do the same.

How can I participate in Neighborly Love?

To participate in Neighborly Love, simply make a purchase from Pampered Chef and select a cause to support at checkout. You can also host a Pampered Chef party and a portion of the party sales will be donated to the cause of your choice.

What organizations does Neighborly Love support?

Neighborly Love supports a variety of organizations and causes, including food banks, disaster relief efforts, and education programs. Each month, we select a new cause to support based on current events and community needs.

How much of my purchase goes towards the chosen cause?

For every purchase made through Neighborly Love, Pampered Chef donates 10% of the total sales to the chosen cause. This means that the more you shop, the more you are giving back to your community.

Can I suggest a cause for Neighborly Love to support?

Yes, we welcome suggestions for causes and organizations to support through Neighborly Love. You can submit your suggestions through our website or by contacting our customer service team. We review all suggestions and select causes that align with our mission and values.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefJoyJ
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • The_Kitchen_Guy