• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is There an Outlet Feature on My PC Page?

M
mykids326
hi . i DONT SEE ANYTHING ABOUT an outlet on my pc page

HELP

On your web page: go to "order products"
choose option #2 (not ordering on a show)
"outlet" should be the last choice in the list under Shop Catalog.

It's not "order products" now, it says "Shop holiday gifts" on the bottom left... but the rest is the same! Good luck!

I have "order products" and "Shop holiday gifts" on the bottom left

letscook04 said:
I have "order products" and "Shop holiday gifts" on the bottom left

Hm. I only have "shop holiday gifts" on mine. Try either way!

OK I TRIED 5 TIMES VSTILL DONT SEE IT .iTS MISSING
cOULD IT BE BECAUSE I DIDNT QUALIFY YET

That's exactly why. People can't place individual orders on your website until you qualify. Sorry for all the frustration!!!

Once you qualify you may need to clear your cache before you can see the outlet. If you look in Consultants Corner under "Individual Performance Tracker" it will tell you when you qualify and the website is usually updated within a couple of days of you qualifying.

You'll also be able to set up Bridal registries after you qualify! Woo-hoo!!

thank god a little bit more to go

does the outlet apply to being inactive also?

Related to Is There an Outlet Feature on My PC Page?

What do I do if I don't see an outlet on my PC page?

If you don't see an outlet on your PC page, it could be because your computer does not have an outlet, or the outlet may not be visible. You can try looking for an outlet on the back or side of your computer. If you still can't find one, it's possible that your computer does not require an outlet and is powered by a battery.

Why is an outlet important for my PC?

An outlet is important for your PC because it is the source of power for your computer. Without an outlet, your computer will not be able to turn on and function properly.

How can I check if my PC has an outlet?

You can check if your PC has an outlet by looking at the back or side of your computer for a small, rectangular opening that has multiple holes. This is where you can plug in the power cord. If you are still unsure, you can consult the user manual or contact the manufacturer for more information.

What should I do if my PC does not have an outlet?

If your PC does not have an outlet, it is possible that your computer is powered by a battery. In this case, you can charge the battery using a charging cable and plug it into a wall outlet. If your computer does not have a battery, it may need to be connected to a power source through an adapter or dock.

Can I add an outlet to my PC?

It is not recommended to add an outlet to your PC yourself, as it can be dangerous and may damage your computer. If you need an outlet for your computer, it is best to consult a professional electrician or computer technician for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefann
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefann
  • nldavis321
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefBeckyD