• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is There a Dessert Recipe for the Ddcb?

In summary, the Ddcb is a versatile kitchen tool from Pampered Chef used in dessert recipes for even cooling and baking of multiple layers or batches at once. It can be used for a wide variety of desserts and should be cleaned with warm soapy water and dried thoroughly after each use. The Ddcb is oven-safe up to 450°F and has additional accessories such as a silicone baking mat and wire grid insert for easier cleaning and delicate pastries.
cookingtoolz4u
Just curious.......

Caramel Apple Bread Pudding.

PampMomof3 said:
Caramel Apple Bread Pudding.

That is really good and pretty easy too.

quick apple crisp

Thank you so much! Gosh, ya'll are quick!! Ok so do you cook it with the lid on or off AND....can it be done in the Microwave?

I don't remember about the lid but it is for the microwave.

can yall post the recipes?

Caramel Apple Bread PuddingHere you go!

Attachments

• Caramel Apple Bread Pudding.doc
    77.5 KB · Views: 262
Caramel Apple Bread PuddingThis recipe is sinfully good! I have to make this either at shows or to take somewhere or I'll eat the whole thing! YUM!

I might have to try this one again. I made it right after getting the baker last year and I didn't like it at all. I'm beginning to think maybe I did something wrong because it seems like a really popular recipe.

Caramel Apple Bread PuddingCan someone tell me what kind of bread they use for this?? I couldn't find the kind of bread that it calls for so I have been using regular bread. What does everyone else use??

Sorry for the hijack.

kearstin said:
I might have to try this one again. I made it right after getting the baker last year and I didn't like it at all. I'm beginning to think maybe I did something wrong because it seems like a really popular recipe.

Not necessarily! I mean, I love this recipe, but there are plenty of wildly popular recipes out there that I don't care for at all - including all of the micro cakes, chocolate lattice pastry, almost all rings, wreaths and braids.......just because it's popular doesn't mean you will like it!;)

Related to Is There a Dessert Recipe for the Ddcb?

1. What is the Ddcb and why is it used in dessert recipes?

The Ddcb is a versatile kitchen tool from Pampered Chef that stands for "Double-Decker Cooling Rack and Baking Pan". It is used in dessert recipes to allow for even cooling and baking of multiple layers or batches at once.

2. Can I use the Ddcb for all types of desserts?

Yes, the Ddcb can be used for a wide variety of desserts such as cakes, cookies, brownies, bars, and even breads. Its double-decker design makes it perfect for baking and cooling multiple layers or batches at once.

3. How do I properly clean and care for my Ddcb?

To clean your Ddcb, wash it with warm soapy water and a non-abrasive sponge. Avoid using metal utensils on the non-stick surface and do not put it in the dishwasher. To prolong the life of your Ddcb, make sure to dry it thoroughly after each use and store it in a dry place.

4. Can I use the Ddcb in the oven?

Yes, the Ddcb is oven-safe up to 450°F. However, do not use it under the broiler or on a stovetop. Always use oven mitts when handling the Ddcb as it will become hot during baking.

5. Are there any additional accessories or attachments that I can use with the Ddcb?

Yes, there is a silicone baking mat that fits perfectly inside the Ddcb for even easier cleaning and a wire grid insert for delicate pastries or smaller items. Both are sold separately and can enhance your Ddcb baking experience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• vwpamperedchef
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
vwpamperedchef
  • Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • Tenille V.