• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is the Salad Spinner Supposed to Wobble

In summary, the Salad Spinner is designed to wobble as it spins in order to evenly distribute dressing and ensure all of the salad is coated. This wobbling is normal and cannot be stopped or prevented. The amount of wobbling may vary depending on the amount of salad and speed of spinning, but as long as it does not cause the spinner to tip over, it is within normal range. The wobbling will not affect the spinning process and the Salad Spinner will still effectively dry salad leaves.
scrappergirl7
When the spinner is spinning with food in it, is it normal for it to really wobble on the countertop? Mine starts wobbling after about 3 pumps, and it wobbles enough that it makes the whole countertop vibrate!

It shouldn't wobble that much!! It should vibrate slightly because of the motion inside, but it should not wobble that much.

If the food is distributed evenly around inside the collander and the collander is seated over the spindle in the bottom of the bowl it shouldn't wobble hardly at all. But when mine wobbles it is usually one of those issues.

I agree with Nancy. I've found some foods tend to shift more too, and then it really wobbles. But I always have one hand on it anyway, with the other pumping. I don't need it flying off the counter and have food shoot out at 13.5 mph (that's how fast it goes- did you know that?!)

Mine wobbles when my 5 yr old "helper" uses it! :D Sometimes I'm afraid it's going to fly right off the counter! The problem is that he thinks that's the fun part!

LOL...my 4 year old also thinks it's great entertainment! Keeps her occupied almost the whole time I'm making dinner! :)

esavvymom said:
I agree with Nancy. I've found some foods tend to shift more too, and then it really wobbles. But I always have one hand on it anyway, with the other pumping. I don't need it flying off the counter and have food shoot out at 13.5 mph (that's how fast it goes- did you know that?!)

That's interesting! How did you find that information?

PamperedchefDaly said:
That's interesting! How did you find that information?

It's in the Product Information guide on CC.

1. Is the Salad Spinner Supposed to Wobble?

Yes, the Salad Spinner is designed to wobble as it spins. This helps to evenly distribute the dressing and ensure that all of the salad is coated.

2. Is the wobbling normal?

Yes, the wobbling is completely normal and is an essential part of the Salad Spinner's function. It is nothing to be concerned about.

3. How much wobbling is too much?

The Salad Spinner may wobble more or less depending on the amount of salad inside and the speed at which you are spinning it. As long as it is not causing the spinner to tip over, the wobbling is within normal range.

4. Can I stop the wobbling?

No, the wobbling cannot be stopped or prevented. It is a natural part of the Salad Spinner's spinning mechanism.

5. Will the wobbling affect the spinning process?

No, the wobbling will not affect the spinning process. The Salad Spinner will still effectively dry your salad leaves, even with the wobbling motion.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BadGirl
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • doughmama
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • Tanya423