• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is the Quick Stir Pitcher's new design better than the old one?

, before I became a consultant I had the QSP. I hated it! Like you said the plunger kept coming off. It drove me crazy. I actually sold it at a yard sale for nearly nothing. I didn't know about warranties. Once I became a consultant I got another one. I was afraid to use it. Now I love it. I do have both designs but I still use the old one. I just replaced my original Family Size QSP. I never liked it because the plunger kept coming off. I also hated that the lid was clear. I replaced it with the current design which has a black lid and a black plun
MomToEli
Can someone tell me the difference between the discontinued Family Sized QSP and the current one?

Thanks so very much!

The new 1 is all clear, also its ergonomicly (sp?) designed.....HTH

It helps a lot Ginger - I'm taking my old one to a bridal shower show to use and need to be able to explain this.

Ergonomic in what way? Different handle or shape?

MomToEli said:
It helps a lot Ginger - I'm taking my old one to a bridal shower show to use and need to be able to explain this.

Ergonomic in what way? Different handle or shape?
The only difference I think is the handle is more ergonomical. They are both clear. The older cover is not clear.

Different shaped handle....also the old 1 alot of people said they would sometimes get stained....;)

Ah - so the new plungers and lids are clear, too?

Yes, the old one will stain.

Yep....the whole thing is clear:D

Sandy... The new FSQSP is soooo much better! The line I use the most is that with the new ergonamically (sp?) designed handle I can pick up a full pitcher with one hand. I can not do that with the old one! Like others said the whole thig is now made of the clear acrylic.

The new one has a cuter polka dot design on it, instead of the squares. It's not the first thing to jump out a people, but I like these better. And because the whole thing is clear (and it seems like a different/better grade of plastic too), it looks "cleaner." Hope that helps! You can promote that the polka dots sort of match the new "dots" SA design.:)

I also tell people that the newer, updated clear design is more stylish and can be used for virtually any casual entertaining event. The old one with the white interior wasn't as attractive.

I have a customer that purchased the Quick Stir Pitcher a couple of years ago and just recently broke the lid. Do we have replacements for that?

Also, I heard the old QSP's had a problem w/the bottom of the plunger coming off.

I have 2 QSPs and 1 Family QSP sitting here for customer product adjustments. One broke the other two are so deformed the lids won't even close. Anyone else having this problem:confused:

One of my plungers is "curved" so when you stir it you have to pull up and to the left. I bet I look pretty strange stirring drinks at parties... that is the only problem I have had with mine, and I am sure it happened in the dishwasher.

pamperedtara said:
I have 2 QSPs and 1 Family QSP sitting here for customer product adjustments. One broke the other two are so deformed the lids won't even close. Anyone else having this problem:confused:

My newer Family Size QSP lid has warped from the dishwasher and it doesn't fit like it should but it still works. I like the look of the newer one better but my older lid is holding up much better. I also had a customer get hers replaced for the same issue with the lid.

pamperedtara said:

I just had a past host email me today to let me know that her QSP is warped and doesn't fit right - and she knows it has never been near the heating element in the dishwasher......

ChefBeckyD said:
I just had a past host email me today to let me know that her QSP is warped and doesn't fit right - and she knows it has never been near the heating element in the dishwasher......
Sure it's never been "near" the heating element. I would believe it better if she said "It's never been on the bottom rack of my dishwasher." I've always placed my pitcher on the bottome and the lid on the top. Never had any problems. I wash with the "economy" cycle, though. It still sanitizes, though.

Some dishwashers have upper heating elements, too, so there's noplace that's not near an element.

Christ Follower said:
Also, I heard the old QSP's had a problem w/the bottom of the plunger coming off.

Before I became a consultant I had the QSP. I hated it! Like you said the plunger kept coming off. It drove me crazy. I actually sold it at a yard sale for nearly nothing. I didn't know about warranties. Once I became a consultant I got another one. I was afraid to use it. Now I love it. I do have both designs but I still use the old one.

Shannon

Related to Is the Quick Stir Pitcher's new design better than the old one?

1. How does the Quick Stir Pitcher work?

The Quick Stir Pitcher has a unique design with a built-in stirring mechanism that easily mixes liquids and powders together with a simple push of a button. The stirring action is powered by a rechargeable battery, making it convenient and easy to use.

2. Is the Quick Stir Pitcher dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Quick Stir Pitcher is completely dishwasher safe. Simply remove the stirring mechanism and place the pitcher in the top rack of your dishwasher for easy cleaning.

3. Can the Quick Stir Pitcher be used for hot and cold liquids?

Absolutely! The Quick Stir Pitcher is made from durable, heat-resistant materials and can be used for both hot and cold liquids. However, we do recommend avoiding extremely hot liquids to prevent damage to the stirring mechanism.

4. How much liquid can the Quick Stir Pitcher hold?

The Quick Stir Pitcher has a capacity of 2 quarts, making it perfect for mixing up large batches of drinks, sauces, and more. The pitcher also has measurement markings on the side for easy and accurate pouring.

5. Is the Quick Stir Pitcher safe to use with non-stick cookware?

Yes, the Quick Stir Pitcher is safe to use with non-stick cookware. The stirring mechanism is made from non-abrasive materials that won't scratch or damage your cookware. However, we do recommend using caution when stirring in non-stick pans to avoid splashing hot liquids.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennifer Hunsucker
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • DeeDee616
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
patty42240
  • Intrepid_Chef