• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Does Paddle Come off of New Quick Stir Pitcher?

In summary, the new Quick Stir Pitcher has a removable paddle for easy cleaning and storage. To remove the paddle, simply twist it counterclockwise. The pitcher can still be used without the paddle and the paddle is dishwasher safe. Replacement paddles can be purchased on the Pampered Chef website or through a consultant.
cathyskitchen
Gold Member
I know that with the old pitchers, we could take the "paddle" - the thing that does the mixing - off of the plunger stick so that we could wash everything separately. I have a guest who just tried to take the paddle off of the stick on her new pitcher, and she can't get it off. I tried with my new one and I can't either, even though I can easily take off the paddle on my old one. Does anyone know if the new one is meant to come off? She doesn't want to break it, but liked being able to take it apart.

Thanks!

It doesn't come off, if it does it's broken.

At least now we can buy it as a replacement part though.

KatieHi Katie,I'm not familiar with the new pitcher design, but it's possible that the paddle is not meant to be removed on the new model. It's always best to refer to the product manual or contact the manufacturer for clarification on how to properly clean the pitcher. You can also try gently twisting or pulling the paddle to see if it will come off, but be careful not to force it or break it. If all else fails, reach out to the manufacturer for assistance.

1. Does the paddle come off of the new Quick Stir Pitcher?

Yes, the paddle on the new Quick Stir Pitcher is removable for easy cleaning and storage.

2. How do I remove the paddle from the Quick Stir Pitcher?

To remove the paddle, simply twist it counterclockwise until it comes off the top of the pitcher.

3. Can the Quick Stir Pitcher be used without the paddle?

Yes, the Quick Stir Pitcher can still be used without the paddle. Simply remove the paddle and use the pitcher as you would a regular pitcher.

4. Is the paddle dishwasher safe?

Yes, the paddle on the Quick Stir Pitcher is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

5. Can I purchase replacement paddles for the Quick Stir Pitcher?

Yes, replacement paddles for the Quick Stir Pitcher can be purchased on the Pampered Chef website or through a Pampered Chef consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennifer Hunsucker
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • babywings76
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • RCKmom