• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is the May Tray and Basket Special big enough for a cheeseburger salad?

In summary, the collapsable bowl won't hold a full recipe of the cheeseburger salad, the Deluxe Cheeseburger Salad in the Collapsible Bowl is discoloring the green part, and the platter is perfect for Mozzella and tomato.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
Does anybody know if this is big enough to hold the cheeseburger salad? The only bowl I have is the collapsable one and I have no PC platters of any kind... my clustermate and I are planning to share custody of this item so we can show off woven selections at our shows.

It won't hold a full recipe of the salad because it's a big recipe. Does your director or another consultant nearby have something you could borrow?

Just an FYI, HO is not recommending the Deluxe Cheeseburger Salad in the Collapsible Bowl because it is discoloring the green part.

Think the size of your toilet tank on the tray and woven special. I actually use one of my wovens to hold towels there. :)

I'd probably be able to borrow it from somebody ... at our cluster meeting I remember my now ex director had it on some kind of platter ... because it was such a small gathering she might have cut it in half ...I know we can't put it in the collasable bowl ... thing is, it is the ONLY bowl I have ... so now I have nothing to make a salad in. But it's no big deal because my June hosts want chocolate cake anyway ....

The Dots large round bowl is good for it. But everyone is right, the rectangluar platter and tray are too small. Its great for tuxedo brownies though! :)

You can put the cheeseburger salad in the collapsable bowl, as long as the meat mixture doesn't touch the bowl. If you put a thick enough lettuce layer down, there shouldn't be anything to worry about.

The platter is perfect for Mozzella and tomato. Like Deb said - its nice as well on the back of a toilet bowl. I have my selections there with shells and a candle.

not to hijack, but can consultants purchase this host special at the host special price?

susanr613 said:
not to hijack, but can consultants purchase this host special at the host special price?
No. The only way we can get them is to host a show. We had the oportunity to earn the bowl back in March and the flyer stated "only chance to get it free" (paraphrased).

oh i already have the bowl trio....was wondering about the tray/basket. i guess it's the guest special we can purchase (any month)?

susanr613 said:
oh i already have the bowl trio....was wondering about the tray/basket. i guess it's the guest special we can purchase (any month)?
That's right. It's the guest special.

You can't buy the host special at the host price.

got it - thanks!

What they said ... only reason I'm getting it is that my recruiter is turning in a show, and because I gave her all the orders for cash and carry stuff borrowed from our director, she wanted to do something for me ... we're basically going to share custody of it!

1. What is included in the May Tray and Basket Special?

The May Tray and Basket Special includes the Large Round Stone, the Medium Round Stone, and the Woven Traditions Large Round Basket. This set is perfect for baking and serving delicious dishes, and the basket adds a stylish touch to your table setting.

2. Is the May Tray and Basket Special dishwasher safe?

Yes, all items in this special are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, we recommend hand-washing the basket to keep it in top condition.

3. Can I use the Large Round Stone and Medium Round Stone in the oven?

Yes, both stones are oven safe up to 450°F. They are perfect for baking bread, pizza, and other dishes that require a crispy crust.

4. How much can the Large Round Basket hold?

The Large Round Basket can hold up to 9 cups of food, making it perfect for serving large salads, pasta dishes, and more. It also has convenient handles for easy carrying.

5. Is the May Tray and Basket Special available in different colors?

Currently, this special is only available in the traditional Pampered Chef stoneware color and the Woven Traditions Blue pattern for the basket. However, we are always adding new colors and patterns to our collection, so be sure to keep an eye out for future specials!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kelly8
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • twinkie10
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Sk8Mom209
  • SusanBP0129