• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is the Inner Ring the Right Replacement for Your Rice Cooker?

In summary, if a part is missing from your Pampered Chef product, you can contact customer service for a replacement. You can also purchase replacement parts for most products through the website or by contacting customer service. The cost and delivery time for replacement parts may vary, and they are covered under a limited warranty.
elizabethfox
Gold Member
Had a booth at a festival on sat, and a lady stopped by saying she needed the rubber ring that goes inside her rice cooker. I looked on the replacement parts list on P3 and there are only two things for the rice cooker. Is the one called the "inner ring" the part I am looking for?

Thanks

That's the one!

for stopping by my booth and for your interest in our products! I'm sorry to hear that you are missing a part for your rice cooker. The inner ring is indeed the rubber ring that goes inside the cooker. We apologize for any confusion on our replacement parts list and we will make sure to update it to make it clearer for our customers. If you would like to purchase the inner ring, please let us know and we can arrange for it to be shipped to you. Thank you for bringing this to our attention and we hope you have a great day!

1. What do I do if a part is missing from my Pampered Chef product?

If a part is missing from your product, you can contact our customer service team at 1-800-342-2433 or email us at [email protected]. We will be happy to assist you with getting a replacement part.

2. Can I purchase replacement parts for my Pampered Chef product?

Yes, you can purchase replacement parts for most Pampered Chef products. Simply visit our website or contact our customer service team to order the specific part you need.

3. How much do replacement parts cost?

The cost of replacement parts varies depending on the product and the specific part needed. Please contact our customer service team for pricing information.

4. How long does it take to receive a replacement part?

The time it takes to receive a replacement part will vary depending on the availability of the part and your location. Our customer service team can give you an estimated delivery time when you place your order.

5. Is there a warranty for replacement parts?

Yes, replacement parts are covered under our limited warranty. If you receive a defective or damaged replacement part, please contact our customer service team for a replacement or refund.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chef_leeanne
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
chef_leeanne
  • erin.tpc
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • shuttermonster