• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is the Host Special Still Available for Past Hosts?

In summary, as a past host for Pampered Chef, you can earn free and discounted products through the Host Rewards program and have access to exclusive offers and promotions. To redeem your rewards, simply log into your account and click on the "Redeem Rewards" tab. Hosting a virtual party also allows you to earn Host Rewards, with the same benefits as an in-person party. Your Host Rewards are valid for 60 days and cannot be combined with other offers or discounts, but can be used towards regular-priced items with some restrictions.
TerraOB83
Gold Member
I just did a show on Sunday with a new host and I had 2 past hosts attend they all want the host special but when I enter it into P3 it won't let them all have the special. Is that right? I thought if you were a past host that you could still get the specials? Help please. TIA
Terra

Only the Past Host that the Current Host booked her show off of can get the special.

Only the past host that the show was booked off of can get the host special. The others just get their 10% off for 1 year....

They are only eligible for the host special if the actual host of that show booked off of one of their shows. Only 2 people can possibly be eligible for the host special. They will get 10% off their orders if they hosted inthe last year.

Ok thanks I didnt think about it being booked from another show. thanks so much for the quick answers :)

Also, if the booked-from show was co-hosted, only one of the co-hosts can get the special.

I hope these past hosts will understand when you tell them that you misunderstood how the host special works. All part of the learning experience. Maybe now that it has been explained to you here you can get them to book parties to be able to take advantage of this host rewards program. Check out the DYLAB (do you love a bargain) flyers on here to help you relay the infomation.

Related to Is the Host Special Still Available for Past Hosts?

What are the benefits of being a past host?

As a past host, you have the opportunity to earn free and discounted products through our Host Rewards program. You also have access to exclusive offers and promotions, and can earn credits towards future purchases.

How do I redeem my Host Rewards?

To redeem your Host Rewards, simply log in to your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Redeem Rewards" tab. From there, you can browse and select the products you would like to use your rewards on.

Can I still earn Host Rewards if I host a virtual party?

Yes, you can earn Host Rewards by hosting a virtual party. Our consultants are trained to help you plan and host a successful virtual party, and you can still earn all the same benefits as hosting an in-person party.

How long do my Host Rewards last?

Your Host Rewards are valid for 60 days from the date they were earned. You can see the expiration date of your rewards in your account under the "My Host Rewards" tab.

Can I combine my Host Rewards with other offers or discounts?

Host Rewards cannot be combined with other offers or discounts, but you can use them towards any regular-priced items. Keep in mind that some restrictions may apply to certain products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JackieB999
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • lisa717
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • amuia