• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is the FR Organizer Eligible for DCB Purchase?

In summary, the DCB for FR Organizer from Pampered Chef is a versatile cookware product that allows for meal prep, cooking, storing, and reheating in one dish. It measures 12.5" x 9.5" x 5" and can hold up to 4 quarts of food. It is safe to use in the freezer and refrigerator, as well as in the oven up to 450°F. Proper care and cleaning include handwashing with warm soapy water and avoiding metal utensils.
lorilynn95
Does anyone know if the FR organizer is eligible to purchase the DCB?

You should call and ask. I dont know.

No. It's a host only product and the only thing the organizer of a FR gets is the 60% off item.

Beth, Thanks for responding. To be honest my 1st responsde was no but then I 2nd guessed myself. Dont know why probably cause I dont do many fundraisers at all

thank you. that's what i thought.

Related to Is the FR Organizer Eligible for DCB Purchase?

What is a DCB for FR Organizer?

A DCB for FR Organizer is a versatile cookware product from Pampered Chef that stands for "Deep Covered Baker for Freezer-to-Refrigerator." It is designed to help you prep, cook, store, and reheat meals in one dish, making it perfect for meal planning and saving time in the kitchen.

What are the dimensions of the DCB for FR Organizer?

The DCB for FR Organizer measures 12.5" x 9.5" x 5", making it perfect for roasting a whole chicken or making a casserole for a family meal. It can hold up to 4 quarts of food and has a 3.5-quart capacity.

Is the DCB for FR Organizer safe to use in the freezer and refrigerator?

Yes, the DCB for FR Organizer is safe to use in both the freezer and refrigerator. It is made of stoneware, which is known for its ability to withstand extreme temperature changes without cracking or breaking. You can safely freeze prepped meals in it and then transfer it directly to the fridge or oven for cooking or reheating.

How do I clean and care for my DCB for FR Organizer?

The DCB for FR Organizer is dishwasher safe, but we recommend handwashing it to prolong its lifespan. Use warm soapy water and a non-abrasive sponge to clean it. Avoid using metal utensils, as they can scratch the surface. Also, make sure to let it cool down before cleaning to prevent cracking.

Can I use the DCB for FR Organizer in the oven?

Yes, the DCB for FR Organizer is oven-safe up to 450°F. It is great for roasting, baking, and even broiling. You can use it in both conventional and convection ovens. Just make sure to let it cool down before placing it in the oven and avoid placing it directly under the broiler.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kara_721
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pampchefsarah
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pampchefsarah
  • Flamingo