• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is the Exec. Cookware We Earned Under Warranty?

In summary, All Pampered Chef Executive Cookware comes with a lifetime warranty that covers defects in materials and workmanship. The warranty does not cover damage caused by misuse or normal wear and tear. To make a warranty claim, simply contact customer service with your receipt or proof of purchase. You do not need to register your cookware for the warranty to be valid. Even if you no longer have the original packaging, you can still make a warranty claim and our customer service team will assist you with shipping for a replacement or repair.
tiffanypc05
This may be a stupid question but I'm wondering if the Cookware we earned are under the lifetime warranty! I had a rusting lid I need to send back and my 12'' lid is wop sided...It was wop sided when i received it but my husband said once it got hot that it would straighten up, well it didnt!!!

I tried to do a online adjustment but either you can't these adjustments online or i was blind and just didn't see it!!!

Thanks,
Tiffany

Tiffany,
I would hope that it does. It should be same as if we'd bought it.
I'd say call HO directly about it.
Lisa

Yes, it's under warranty. AND if it's within 30 days of them shipping it out to you, they should pay to ship back whatever you might be exchanging. Definitely call them Monday or send them an email over the weekend so it's waiting for them first thing Monday morning.

Yes! Every PC product we receive from the HO carries their standard warranty. If you got it free, as Super Starter, in your kit, kit enhancement, etc. We receive the same warranty guarantees as our customers :)

GeorgiaPeach said:
Yes! Every PC product we receive from the HO carries their standard warranty. If you got it free, as Super Starter, in your kit, kit enhancement, etc. We receive the same warranty guarantees as our customers :)

Its a beautiful thing!

I even have a customer that decided after having a product since last August that she didn't like it. PC is exchanging in for whatever she wants. She does have to pay to send it back but they are giving her full credit towards something else. I know of no store that does that after 11 months!

1. Is the Executive Cookware we earned under warranty?

Yes, all Pampered Chef Executive Cookware comes with a lifetime warranty. This means that if at any point you experience defects or issues with your cookware, you can contact customer service for a replacement or repair.

2. What does the lifetime warranty cover?

Our lifetime warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship. This includes issues such as warping, cracking, or peeling. It does not cover damage caused by misuse or normal wear and tear.

3. How do I make a warranty claim?

If you need to make a warranty claim for your Executive Cookware, simply contact our customer service team by phone or email. They will guide you through the process and help you get a replacement or repair for your cookware.

4. Do I need to register my cookware for the warranty to be valid?

No, you do not need to register your cookware for the warranty to be valid. However, we do recommend keeping your receipt or proof of purchase in case it is needed for a warranty claim.

5. Can I return my cookware for a warranty claim if I no longer have the original packaging?

Yes, you can still make a warranty claim even if you no longer have the original packaging. However, it may be helpful to have the packaging for shipping purposes. If you no longer have the packaging, our customer service team will assist you in finding the best way to ship your cookware for a replacement or repair.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kdangel518
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
ShelbyMichalek
  • Melissa78
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
raebates
  • stephanieboyd