• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is the 15th Anniversary Cookbook Worth Every Penny?

In summary, the "Fs: 15Th Anniv. Cookbook" is a special edition cookbook released by Pampered Chef to celebrate the company's 15th anniversary. It contains 15 new and exclusive recipes from top Pampered Chef consultants, designed to be easy and quick to make. The cookbook is available for purchase online or through a Pampered Chef consultant, and the ingredients for the recipes can be found at most grocery stores.
cochef
Gold Member
PC 15th anniversary Food, Family & Friends cookbook. Very very gently used condition. $15 + book rate mailing.

Is it a spiral bound or like a seasons best? I'd be interested! My zip is 18657.

It is actually a hard bound book, 8 x 10.

Is this the one, cochef?

Not sure if a picture helps, Melissa.

Attachments

• FFF_15.jpg
    FFF_15.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 339
Yes, that's the one

This is a great book, I've gotten quite a few ideas/recipes from it! Worth every penny what you're asking for it....:D

Related to Is the 15th Anniversary Cookbook Worth Every Penny?

1. What is the "Fs: 15Th Anniv. Cookbook"?

The "Fs: 15Th Anniv. Cookbook" is a special edition cookbook released by Pampered Chef to celebrate the company's 15th anniversary. It features 15 new and exclusive recipes from top Pampered Chef consultants.

2. How many recipes are included in the cookbook?

There are 15 recipes in total, one for each year of Pampered Chef's existence.

3. Are the recipes in the cookbook easy to make?

Yes, all of the recipes in the "Fs: 15Th Anniv. Cookbook" are designed to be easy and quick to make. They are perfect for busy weeknights or special occasions.

4. Can I purchase the cookbook online?

Yes, the "Fs: 15Th Anniv. Cookbook" is available for purchase on Pampered Chef's website or through a Pampered Chef consultant.

5. Are the ingredients for the recipes easy to find?

Yes, the ingredients for the recipes in the "Fs: 15Th Anniv. Cookbook" can be found at most grocery stores. They are also common pantry staples, making it easy to recreate the recipes at home.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chef2you
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
csnteacher
  • kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
  • toaster_pastry