• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is PP Incompatible with Mac? Exploring Paper Submission Alternatives

In summary, Pampered Chef offers high quality and durable kitchenware that is backed by a satisfaction guarantee. You can place an order through a consultant, online, or by calling their customer service hotline. Their products are safe to use and come with detailed instructions and safety tips. You can also return or exchange a product within 30 days of purchase. If you love their products, you can become a consultant and receive training, support, and the opportunity to earn income and rewards while sharing your passion for cooking and their products.
cooking.with.ann
Gold Member
Since it isn't compatible with my Mac, I don't use PP. Am I the only one here who has to submit on paper?

Oh poor you. I would not even attempt to submit a show by hand - I'm sure I would make too many mistakes. Didn't know it wasn't compatible with a Mac. Yuck.

Ann, one of my consultants doesn't have a computer, and I have 3 in the house, so I let her use one of mine. It has PP loaded with her info on it, and she uses it to submit shows.

Have you asked your director, fellow consultant or relative to use their extra computer to do something like this?

1. Why should I use Pampered Chef instead of other kitchenware brands?

Pampered Chef offers high quality and durable kitchenware that is designed to make cooking and baking easier and more enjoyable. Our products are backed by a satisfaction guarantee and our consultants are always available to provide assistance and advice.

2. How do I place an order with Pampered Chef?

You can place an order through a Pampered Chef consultant, online through our website, or by calling our customer service hotline. Our consultants can also help you host a cooking party and earn free products.

3. Are Pampered Chef products safe to use?

Yes, all of our products go through rigorous testing and are made with high quality materials that are safe for cooking and food preparation. We also provide detailed instructions and safety tips for each product.

4. Can I return or exchange a Pampered Chef product?

Yes, we have a satisfaction guarantee that allows you to return or exchange any product within 30 days of purchase. Our customer service team will be happy to assist you with any concerns or issues.

5. How can I become a Pampered Chef consultant?

If you love our products and want to share them with others, you can become a Pampered Chef consultant. You will receive training, support, and the opportunity to earn income and rewards while sharing your passion for cooking and our products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cooking.with.ann
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
sailortena
  • AMTC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AMTC
  • Melinda