• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Our Incentive Trip the Same as the Us for Next Year?

In summary, the PC Newswire from January 5th announced the 2010 consultant incentives, which include trips for two to Vienna, Austria and Prague, Czech Republic for the Gold Level, a trip for two to Prague, Czech Republic for the Silver Level, and a free conference registration for the Bronze Level. The points needed to earn these incentives and the number of recruits required for each level were also provided. The video also mentioned a double points incentive month, but did not specify which month it would be. The Canadian trip for the Bronze, Silver, and Gold Levels was also discussed, with different destinations and points for each level. There was also a mention of bonus points for Directors, Advanced Directors, and Senior Directors, but the exact amounts
Robynchefcanada
Does anyone know?

From our PC Newswire (formerly weekly bites) from January 5th...

Gold Level
Trip for Two to Vienna, Austria and Prague, Czech Republic
Airfare and Transfers for Two

Silver Level
Trip for Two to Prague, Czech Republic

Bronze Level
Free Conference Registration

Go to CC, consultant incentives, irresistible destinations 2010

Last edited:
Interesting that they illiminated free Conference reg. in the U.S.! How much in pys do y'all need to earn that and all levels?

Bronze is going to Toronto (Montreal, Canada) for 4 days, 3 nights (April 28 - May 1, 2011) with a $250 Cash Allowance (52,000 points & 4 recruits)Silver is going to Maui (Hawaii) for 5 days, 4 nights (May 12 - May 16, 2011) with a $400 Cash Allowance (80,00 points & 4 recruits)Gold is also going to Maui (Hawaii) for 6 days, 5 nights (May 12 - May 17, 2011) with a $500 Cash Allowance AND one free special activity (Snorkeling, Golf, Bike Tour, etc.) (110,000 points & 8 recruits -or- 120,000 points and no recruits)Directors, Advanced Directors & Senior Directors get bonus "paid-as-level" points. For Directors it's 250 for each month that they are "paid-as" a Director. For Advanced Directors, it's 500 for each month paid as an AD. Senior Directors get 1,000 points for each month that they are paid as a SD.They did not give the specifics on the cash options for each of those three levels. All of the details will be posted on Consultant's Corner on the 5th.January 5-10 is the triple points incentive that you should all already know about. They did say that there will be a double incentive month, but they would only say that it would be "February, March OR April" ... they will say which month later. They wouldn't give it up on the video! :(

For the Canadian Trip our points are as followsBronze - Free conference registration and $300 - 30,000 points and 3 recruits
Silver - Trip for 2 to Prague - 74,000 and 6 recruits
Gold - Trip for 2 to Vienna and Prague - 110,000 and 7 recruits or 120,000 and no recruits

lockhartkitchen said:
They did say that there will be a double incentive month, but they would only say that it would be "February, March OR April" ... they will say which month later. They wouldn't give it up on the video! :(

Well, if it's in April, we'll know by March, because they said they will send an email at the beginning of each of the months letting us know if that's double points. So if it's not February or March, it'll have to be April. Which leads me to believe it's probably February or March because the whole idea was to book our months full because we won't know which month it is in advance. :D

lockhartkitchen said:
Bronze is going to Toronto (Montreal, Canada) for 4 days, 3 nights (April 28 - May 1, 2011) with a $250 Cash Allowance (52,000 points & 4 recruits)

Silver is going to Maui (Hawaii) for 5 days, 4 nights (May 12 - May 16, 2011) with a $400 Cash Allowance (80,00 points & 4 recruits)

Gold is also going to Maui (Hawaii) for 6 days, 5 nights (May 12 - May 17, 2011) with a $500 Cash Allowance AND one free special activity (Snorkeling, Golf, Bike Tour, etc.) (110,000 points & 8 recruits -or- 120,000 points and no recruits)

Directors, Advanced Directors & Senior Directors get bonus "paid-as-level" points. For Directors it's 250 for each month that they are "paid-as" a Director. For Advanced Directors, it's 500 for each month paid as an AD. Senior Directors get 1,000 points for each month that they are paid as a SD.

They did not give the specifics on the cash options for each of those three levels. All of the details will be posted on Consultant's Corner on the 5th.

January 5-10 is the triple points incentive that you should all already know about. They did say that there will be a double incentive month, but they would only say that it would be "February, March OR April" ... they will say which month later. They wouldn't give it up on the video! :(

Do you go to Toronto or montreal?
just wondering if you get a choice or if you just made a mistake. Thosew ar both cities, but in different provinces.
(Toronto is in Ontario & Montreal is in Quebec)

I wanna go to Montreal!! LOL

It's Toronto

interesting that they are different since for last year it was to disney for both....

I think it was only Disney for both because its the 40th anniversary. My upline told me that the US and Canada have trips to different destinations each year and that the only reason its together this year at Disney is because its extra special :)

kcjodih said:
From our PC Newswire (formerly weekly bites) from January 5th...

Gold Level
Trip for Two to Vienna, Austria and Prague, Czech Republic

Silver Level
Trip for Two to Prague, Czech Republic

Bronze Level
Free Conference Registration

Go to CC, consultant incentives, irresistible destinations 2010

I want to be a Canadian Consultant!! I would MUCH rather go to Czech Republic than Maui!! Having enough points for the Silver level is a looong shot, but still.

I think I'm moving to Canada this year LOL.... I would rather go to Prague or Vienna

Code:
I want to be a Canadian Consultant!! I would MUCH rather go to Czech Republic than Maui!!

Really?? See I'm the opposite. If I had a chance at Maui, I'd be more hyped up about it. i know I'm strange. i just love tropical destinations and I'm not blown away by Prague. Guess i might be if I earned it though.

I would SOOOO rather go somwhere tropical!!
my Favorite was mexico because we stayed at an all inclusive. Aruba was very nice, but if you wanted anything to eat or drink besides at the PC functions... everything was SO expensive!

Monty060609 said:
I want to be a Canadian Consultant!! I would MUCH rather go to Czech Republic than Maui!! Having enough points for the Silver level is a looong shot, but still.

i worked it out, and i should be able to do silver if i actually stick to my plan... and the laziness doesn't kick in...LOL

DebbieJ said:
It's Toronto

Our National Conference is in Toronto every year.... and lately so have our leadership conferences.

I'd much rather go to Prague, too! What's up with that? Oh well, I'm sure Toronto will be lovely - if I get my butt in gear and earn Bronze.

LOL! I've been to both and Toronto and Montreal are SO DIFFERENT!When I went to Montreal for a wedding, we headed up to Ottowa, picked up a friend and headed to Montreal. Our Canadian friend said she was annoyed by all the people who assumed she was from Toronto because it was the only Canadian city we from the states had heard of ... especially since she was a resident of the nation's capital!

I'll be happy to meet and party with whoever makes it to Toronto. I live 1.5 hours away :)

I'm only 40 mins from Toronto so I'd be happy to meet up with some traveliing consultants too. Maybe plan a dinner at the CN Tower. Its been years since I've been there. I love being so close to Toronto and to Niagara Falls. I'm right in the middle and can visit the big city or the beautiful falls whenever I want.

I'm 4 hours from Niagara Falls but silly me ... no passport. Otherwise I'd just zip up there anyway. It's been a while since I've been to the north and visited my friends up there.

Related to Is Our Incentive Trip the Same as the Us for Next Year?

1. Is the destination for the incentive trip the same as the one for next year?

No, the destination for the incentive trip changes every year. We want to offer our consultants a variety of travel experiences to different locations.

2. Will the activities and accommodations be similar for both the current and next year's incentive trip?

The activities and accommodations may be similar, but they will not be exactly the same. We strive to make each trip unique and special for our consultants.

3. Can I bring a guest with me on the incentive trip next year if I earn it this year?

Unfortunately, the incentive trip is only for consultants who have earned it themselves. However, we do offer special packages for consultants to bring a guest at an additional cost.

4. Is the criteria for earning the incentive trip the same for next year?

The criteria for earning the incentive trip may change from year to year, but it will always be achievable and fair for all consultants.

5. Can I choose to receive a cash bonus instead of going on the incentive trip?

The incentive trip is a non-transferable reward and cannot be exchanged for cash or other forms of compensation. We encourage our consultants to enjoy the trip as a way to relax and celebrate their hard work and success.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chef131doreen
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chef131doreen
  • Andrea hollis
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • lovenpc