• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is November Hosting with Dylab Right for You?

In summary, Dylab for November Hosts is a special promotion for hosting a party in November with a minimum of $200 in guest sales. The rewards include a free Dylab product, discounts, and free shipping on select items. It cannot be combined with other promotions and rewards will be shipped within 2 weeks of the party's closing date.
PampChefJoy
Gold Member
Here you go.

Attachments

• DYLABNov10.doc
    1.4 MB · Views: 370
  • DYLABNov10.pdf
    127.5 KB · Views: 318
That looks great Thank you!!!

Joy, this is just what I need! Perfect timing, thank you so much!

thank you so much for this! will definitely be giving it to all my hosts this month.

Thank you thank you

Wonderful! I downloaded to share with my November hosts. One specifically wanted the rectangle baker and I have been trying to reach her!

What is Dylab for November Hosts?

Dylab for November Hosts is a special promotion for our November hosts where they can earn extra rewards for hosting a party during the month of November.

How do I qualify for Dylab for November Hosts?

To qualify for Dylab for November Hosts, you must host a party with a minimum of $200 in guest sales during the month of November.

What are the rewards for Dylab for November Hosts?

The rewards for Dylab for November Hosts include a free Dylab product, as well as additional discounts and free shipping on select items.

Can I combine Dylab for November Hosts with other promotions?

Unfortunately, Dylab for November Hosts cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts.

When will I receive my Dylab for November Hosts rewards?

Your Dylab for November Hosts rewards will be shipped to you within 2 weeks of your party's closing date.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PampChefJoy
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PampChefJoy