• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is My Son a Star Wars Superfan? Check Out His Birthday Cake!

In summary, DS's 3rd b-day is this Friday - and I am attempting a Tractor Cake (He is soooo totally in love with anything John Deere!) - any tips for me???:oReba, both cakes look really good. I was a professional cake decorator for 10 years. I used donuts for tires for trucks, tractors, etc. Glad I'm not the only one with a son who is obsessed with Star Wars.
reba515
according to my DS , who turned 5 today.:(

He is a total Star Wars FREAK When he saw his cake he was just so excited! (so was I :eek: )

thought I would share.

I can't seem to make the pic ay bigger sorry.

I attached last years cake as well.

Attachments

• R2-D2 CAKE.jpg
    R2-D2 CAKE.jpg
    4 KB · Views: 484
  • tractor.jpg
    tractor.jpg
    4.5 KB · Views: 363
OMG - that tractor is amazing!

Nice job! I'm sure everyone loved them.

Wow! Great Job!
DS's 3rd b-day is this Friday - and I am attempting a Tractor Cake (He is soooo totally in love with anything John Deere!) - any tips for me???:eek:

Those are really great!

I'm impressed! Great job! I want to take a cake decorating class! One of my closest friends took one about 9-10 years ago and she's been making money on the side ever since! She's made my kids quite a few of their birthday cakes (she normally doesn't charge me much, I just lover her!) and she has done quite a few weddings! Maybe you could check out that avenue too- and then promote your business like crazy too!;)
I love the star wars but the tractor is what got my attention, because my son never into to star wars but he sure loved tractors, when he was little, he's 11 now and has moved on to muscle cars and video games!:rolleyes:
Again great job~ you awesome mommy!:D

WOW! You are an awesome MOM!!

Those turned out wonderful!!!

They look great. I bet he was thrilled with R2D2.

Reba,Is the R2 cake just a batter bowl cake? That is so awesome! And very appropriate, since the 30th anniversary of Star Wars was last week.If black frosting weren't so unappetizing, I'd make DH a Darth Vader batter bowl cake for his next birthday. hmmm... you've got me thinking now.

You ROCK! My son would LOOOOOVE to have that tractor cake!

thanks everyone ! I try to do something fun for them (or for me! ;) )

yes R2's top is the BB cake stacked on top of a 9x13 cut in half, stacked on top of one another, and trimmed to BB size.
I used so much frosting to keep him together (4 pounds of powdered sugar & 4 sticks of crisco) and stuck drinking straws through it to keep it from falling over.

the tractor cake was so much easier! it was just a bunch of small cakes attached to a loaf pan cake.
It had 2 chocolate donuts for the big wheels small hostess choc. donuts for the trailer a pretzel rod for the steam spout. the rest is frosting.

thanks again for all the nice comments! I

now I need to see if I still have other pics of other cakes on the comp.!;)

Oh my gosh how creative. Some of you are so good; I can't do a paint by number kit if my life depended on it. :p

Reba, both cakes look really good. I was a professional cake decorator for 10 years. I used donuts for tires for trucks, tractors, etc. Glad I'm not the only one with a son who is obsessed with Star Wars.:)

is the tread you were looking for?

OOOHHH! Too cute! I was a cake decorator too just before the move. I loved doing the airbrush cakes and wedding cakes. One of my favorite was the anakin cake. Anyway, I never really had the patience to do this type of cake.

Way to go!

Related to Is My Son a Star Wars Superfan? Check Out His Birthday Cake!

1. What is "I Was the Best Mom Yesterday!" all about?

"I Was the Best Mom Yesterday!" is a cookbook filled with quick and easy recipes that are perfect for busy moms who want to make delicious meals for their families without spending too much time in the kitchen.

2. Are the recipes in "I Was the Best Mom Yesterday!" family-friendly?

Yes, all the recipes in "I Was the Best Mom Yesterday!" are designed with families in mind. They are simple, flavorful, and suitable for even the pickiest eaters.

3. Are the ingredients for the recipes in "I Was the Best Mom Yesterday!" easy to find?

Yes, the ingredients for the recipes in "I Was the Best Mom Yesterday!" can be found in most grocery stores. They are common and budget-friendly ingredients that you probably already have in your pantry.

4. Can I make substitutions for certain ingredients in the recipes?

Absolutely! The recipes in "I Was the Best Mom Yesterday!" are flexible and can be easily adapted to your family's preferences or dietary restrictions. Feel free to make substitutions as needed.

5. Are there any vegetarian or vegan recipes in "I Was the Best Mom Yesterday!"?

Yes, "I Was the Best Mom Yesterday!" includes a variety of vegetarian and vegan options for those who follow those dietary lifestyles. Look for the V or VG symbol next to the recipe titles to easily identify them.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
SLDOWDY1978
  • esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
DebPC
Replies
Views
gailz2