• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is My Office Finally Coming Together?

In summary, to track your progress in the "Making Some Progress" program, you can use the tracking tool provided on the Pampered Chef website. Participation in the program is free for all consultants and open to both new and experienced consultants. As you reach your goals, you can earn rewards such as product credits, exclusive merchandise, and recognition within the company. The program allows you to set and track your own personal and professional goals.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
Here's the latest progress

Attachments

• TestShots 111 (Large).jpg
    TestShots 111 (Large).jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 330
That looks good. When you get done, you can come to my house...HeeHee...

Errrr....notice I have not taken an updated picture of the desk? That's cuz the desk looks the same...well almost the same, there are two half-eaten oatmeal bowls now.

dannyzmom said:
Errrr....notice I have not taken an updated picture of the desk? That's cuz the desk looks the same...well almost the same, there are two half-eaten oatmeal bowls now.

You are cracking me up. I have not taken a picture of my desk as mine looks very similar to yours and somewhere under all my mess is the camera that I would take the pictures with...:eek:

So I will someday, clean it off and then take the "after" photo and let you all let your imagination run with the "before". ;)

Looking good:) I just put up those same type of shelves in my kiddos' closets to make room after Xmas!

Looking good from here.... Now if I could just GET my desk here from the other house I could really get my office started. Mine will be on our front porch (on really cold days I'll have to do/get what is needed and do the the work inside). But at least it will be MY office and my stuff (hopefully) will be in one place instead of my room, basement, kitchen, dining room .... you all know what I mean!

1. How do I track my progress in the "Making Some Progress" program?

To track your progress in the "Making Some Progress" program, you can use the tracking tool provided on our website. Simply log in to your account and click on the "Progress Tracker" tab. Here, you can input your goals and track your progress over time.

2. Is there a cost to participate in the "Making Some Progress" program?

No, participating in the "Making Some Progress" program is completely free for all Pampered Chef consultants. It is our way of supporting and motivating you on your journey to success.

3. Can I participate in the "Making Some Progress" program if I am a new consultant?

Absolutely! The "Making Some Progress" program is open to all consultants, regardless of how long you have been with Pampered Chef. It is designed to help you set and achieve your personal and professional goals.

4. Are there any rewards for reaching my goals in the "Making Some Progress" program?

Yes, there are! As you reach your goals and make progress in the program, you will earn rewards such as product credits, exclusive Pampered Chef merchandise, and recognition within the company. These rewards are our way of celebrating your hard work and dedication.

5. Can I set my own goals in the "Making Some Progress" program?

Yes, you can! The "Making Some Progress" program allows you to set and track your own personal and professional goals. We believe that everyone's journey to success is unique, and we want to support you in achieving your individual goals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • MainStChef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
katie0128
Replies