• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Misschef (Cathy) Available for Coordination on Wednesday?

In summary, "Looking for Misschef (Cathy)" is a popular cooking competition held by Pampered Chef for their consultants. To participate, consultants must fill out an application form and submit a video showcasing their cooking skills. The judges will be looking for a combination of culinary skills, creativity, and use of Pampered Chef products. The winner will receive a grand prize of $10,000 and a trip to the annual conference, as well as the opportunity to create their own exclusive recipe. Unfortunately, the competition is only open to Pampered Chef consultants, but non-consultants are encouraged to join the team for future events.
legacypc46
Gold Member
If any of you Wave Two cheffers see Cathy, would you let her know I'm trying to reach her to coordinate linking up on Wednesday? I PM'd her with my cell phone number, but I don't know if she got it before departing. :cry:

If she doesn't have internet access there, would one of you be willing to pass my number to her? Just let me know and I'll PM it to you.

Thanks! Hope you all have an absolute blast!!!

leggy

Hi leggy,I will hopefully see her at the M&G tomorrow night. Off to program your number into my phone right now....

Hey Kris,

I have her home number. I could give it to you and you could call her DH and tell him to have her contact you - let me know if for some reason Deb misses her.

Thank you Deb! Hope to see you Wednesday too!

(Thanks Linda. I think Deb has me covered. Can't wait to see you at the Meet 'n Greet. And I'm registered for NDA!)

Okie Dokie! See you in a few days.

Related to Is Misschef (Cathy) Available for Coordination on Wednesday?

What is "Looking for Misschef (Cathy)"?

"Looking for Misschef (Cathy)" is a popular cooking competition held by Pampered Chef to find the next top chef in our community. It is open to all Pampered Chef consultants and offers a chance to showcase their culinary skills and win exciting prizes.

How can I participate in "Looking for Misschef (Cathy)"?

To participate in "Looking for Misschef (Cathy)", you must be a Pampered Chef consultant. Simply fill out the application form and submit a video showcasing your cooking skills and creativity. The application process is open for a limited time, so make sure to submit your entry before the deadline.

What are the criteria for judging in "Looking for Misschef (Cathy)"?

The judges will be looking for a combination of culinary skills, creativity, and presentation in the dishes. They will also consider the use of Pampered Chef products and how well the dish aligns with the brand's values. The final decision will be based on overall taste, presentation, and the use of Pampered Chef products.

What are the prizes for the winner of "Looking for Misschef (Cathy)"?

The winner of "Looking for Misschef (Cathy)" will receive a grand prize of $10,000 and a trip to our annual Pampered Chef conference. They will also be featured in our catalog and have the opportunity to create their own exclusive recipe with Pampered Chef products.

Can I still participate in "Looking for Misschef (Cathy)" if I am not a Pampered Chef consultant?

Unfortunately, "Looking for Misschef (Cathy)" is only open to Pampered Chef consultants. However, we encourage you to join our team and take part in future competitions and events. You can learn more about becoming a Pampered Chef consultant on our website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Shawnna
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
cookindiva63
  • raebates
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Ginger428
  • pcchefjane