• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Merrill Offering Free Shipping Until March 15th?

In summary, "Free Shipping From Merrill" is a promotion offered by Pampered Chef that allows customers to receive free shipping on their order when they purchase at least one item from the Merrill Collection. This offer can be combined with other promotions or discounts, but only applies to the specified product and is subject to change.
chefheidi2003
Gold Member
I don't know if anyone is interested..but I was just on the Merrill site..and they have free shipping on orders of $70 or more. That is until March 15th.

I guess I picked a good time to place my order.

Cool I will talk about that @ my team meeting tonight!

I saw that on a recent NewsWire, and I think it was in the flyer that was in my C/O box. I just don't have the need to order $70 worth of anything :D

NooraK said:
I just don't have the need to order $70 worth of anything :D

Could combine orders with other consultants to save on the shipping :)

Monty060609 said:
Could combine orders with other consultants to save on the shipping :)

That is what we did..and that was actually before I realized that there was free shipping..I was just hoping to save on shipping.

ha- of course i just ordered a bucnh of stuff a few weeks ago and paid out the butt for shipping!

I just ordered a new stamp for what I thought was a reasonable price-13.95. What I didn't think was reasonable was the 6.95 shipping! I just try to avoid purchasing from them....

1. What is "Free Shipping From Merrill"?

"Free Shipping From Merrill" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef that allows customers to receive free shipping on their order when they purchase a specific product from our Merrill Collection.

2. How do I qualify for free shipping from Merrill?

To qualify for free shipping from Merrill, you must purchase at least one item from our Merrill Collection. The free shipping offer will automatically be applied at checkout.

3. Is there a minimum purchase amount to receive free shipping from Merrill?

Yes, to receive free shipping from Merrill, you must purchase at least one item from our Merrill Collection. There is no minimum purchase amount for the product, but it must be included in your order.

4. Can I combine the free shipping offer with other promotions or discounts?

Yes, you can combine the free shipping offer with other promotions or discounts as long as they are eligible. Please note that the free shipping offer only applies to the product from the Merrill Collection and not the entire order.

5. How long is the "Free Shipping From Merrill" promotion valid?

The "Free Shipping From Merrill" promotion is valid for a limited time and subject to change. Please check our website or social media pages for the most up-to-date information on current promotions and offers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ElizabethP
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Kristianne
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pkd09