• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Merrill Not Attending Conference? The Truth Revealed!

In summary, Merrill is coming to the convention on Monday. Beyond that, it is unclear what else will be happening. They will have a booth open on Monday, but the rest of the week is unclear.
Kelly8
Could this be true? Say it isn't so! :cry: That was one of my favorites! I loved shopping, and not paying shipping was nice! And considering that their clothes have to be tried on, this is when I bought my clothes. ANNOYED!:grumpy:

Read the agenda. It says they will be there on Monday. Beyond that, I don't think we know.

Merrill is going to be there. Their booth is open on Monday then not sure about the rest of the week. Check the agenda and you will see :) I like seeing the products first hand too!

Not sure where you are getting that info...

Here is what the Agenda says - notice the first line item. :)

TRACK A — Monday, July 12
8:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m. Registration, Treasure Hunt & Merrill
10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Home Office Video Tours
12:00 p.m. – 1:30 p.m. Director Lunch
11:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. First-Timer Orientation Sessions (run every 30 minutes)
2:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. Director Training Event
4:15 p.m. – 5:30 p.m. New Director Reception
7:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. Upper Level Dinner
TRACK A — Tuesday, July 13
6:30 a.m. – 8:00 a.m. Breakfast
8:30 a.m. – 9:30 a.m. Workshop #1
10:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. Opening General Session
11:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. Lunch
1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m. Workshop #2
2:30 p.m. – 3:45 p.m. Recognition Session
7:00 p.m. – 8:30 p.m. Chief Executive's Celebration of Excellence (Invitation Only)
TRACK A — Wednesday, July 14
6:30 a.m. – 9:00 a.m. Breakfast
10:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. General Session
11:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. Workshop #3
12:30 p.m. – 2:00 p.m. Lunch
2:45 p.m. – 4: 00 p.m. Recognition Session
4:30 p.m. – 5:45 p.m. Team Time With Your Executive Director
TRACK A — Thursday, July 15
6:30 a.m. – 9:00 a.m. Breakfast
10:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. Guest Speakers & Closing General Session

I don't think they're having shopping though (heard this from an executive director).

Kelly8 said:
I don't think they're having shopping though (heard this from an executive director).

That really would not surprise me as they have had a hard enough time handling one "wave" at a time.

Kelly8 said:

I highly doubt that. They make way too much money! I wouldn't believe it unless it came from Jean and Marla directly. ED's don't always have the answers.

ok, calm down! (that's a note to myself) just called Merrill and they said it'll be like other years. Whew-think my upline had her info wrong. sorry guys!

I always try to remember that even the upper directors basically get their info from HO people. And, sometimes those HO people are wrong. Just recently there was a HO person who said that the new Cool & Serve Square Tray would only be available to hosts and those who earned it. Clearly that's not right. Something I learned long ago--don't anticipate. Yes, get excited. Yes, think about the things you've enjoyed in the past. But, don't anticipate that this time will be like before. Welcome whatever comes in whatever way it comes. This makes for a lot less disappointment. And, in this case, a lot less needless anxiety. :)

raebates said:
i always try to remember that even the upper directors basically get their info from ho people. And, sometimes those ho people are wrong. Just recently there was a ho person who said that the new cool & serve square tray would only be available to hosts and those who earned it. Clearly that's not right.

Something i learned long ago--don't anticipate. Yes, get excited. Yes, think about the things you've enjoyed in the past. But, don't anticipate that this time will be like before. Welcome whatever comes in whatever way it comes. This makes for a lot less disappointment. And, in this case, a lot less needless anxiety. :)

amen sister!

I agree. I don't think anyone REALLY knows what's going to go on until we get there. Have an open mind and have fun!

Related to Is Merrill Not Attending Conference? The Truth Revealed!

What is "No Merrill at Conference"?

"No Merrill at Conference" is a phrase used by Pampered Chef consultants to indicate that Merrill, the company's CEO, will not be present at a particular conference or event.

Why is Merrill not attending the conference?

There could be a variety of reasons why Merrill is not attending a conference. It could be due to scheduling conflicts, personal reasons, or other business commitments. Rest assured that his absence does not affect the quality or value of the conference.

Will there still be training and workshops at the conference without Merrill?

Yes, there will still be plenty of training and workshops at the conference. Pampered Chef has a team of experienced and knowledgeable consultants and leaders who will be leading sessions and providing valuable training and information.

Is there an opportunity to meet or interact with Merrill at other events?

Yes, there are often other events and opportunities where consultants can meet and interact with Merrill. These may include leadership retreats, incentive trips, and other special events. Keep an eye out for announcements and updates from Pampered Chef.

How can I stay updated on Merrill's schedule and attendance at future events?

You can stay updated on Merrill's schedule and attendance at future events by checking the Pampered Chef website, social media channels, and consultant newsletters. These are the best sources for the most up-to-date information on events and appearances by Merrill.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
KateInTheKitchen
  • pkd09
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
3RingChef